Your viewing journal

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Eps 11-13 + OVA

I loved every second of these final eps, and the OVA felt like one of the Fumoffu episodes to me. I'll post more in the FMP thread tomorrow once i've had a sleep on it. Still back to Shikabane Hime and Gundam 00...

Watching Shikabane Hime eps 1-15 over at Funimation. Not a bad show so far even with its cliched annoying lead male wimp who gets in the way. It sort of reminds me of a supernatural version of Gunslinger Girls.

Prince of Tennis 66-71

//Edit// Just watched Prince of Tennis 72-73 after seeing 73's title and, it actually moved me. Oishi taking them onto the mountain to see a final sunrise, then the next day (mat favorite character) Tezuka announces he's leaving.

I genuinly got moved o_O

This doesn't normally happen with Anime. I must be really into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed Otogi Zoshi. I liked the first arc a bit, but the second arc is confusing. average story though. Animation and music is awesome though, the songs are very catchy.

Watched Shikabane Hime eps 16-22 over at Funimation. Now just got to wait for the last eps. Overall I have enjoyed the series so far and will most likely buy it when and if it gets a DVD release.

Again over at Funimation Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino eps 1-10. Not as bad as I had feared. But it is not a new series more of a re-telling of the first. The lower quality animation and lack of emotion compared to the first series mean for most it will be a take it or leave it kind of series. If it comes out in a cheap box set I will probably get it, but it does not have the same re-watch potential as the first series.

I finally finished Blue Gender.
What with the time of the year, I'll be drastically toning down my viewing now. Revision and exams aren't best approached in a state of anime immersion. It's quite a long period though, so I might sneak one or two short things in...

Back