Your viewing journal

Clannad Collection 1. I have really enjoyed the series so far even though the most of the characters fall neatly into stereotypes. The series is well paced from what I have seen, and is reasonably realistic even the far fetched bits. The other thing I found with it was that the sad/emotional sections scenes did not effect me as much as those in Kanon.

Tsubasa Volume 12. Even though it is probably not one of my favourite series I am sad to see it end. Although I can see why they ended it, the story was not going anywhere particularly fast mainly because they had set in on the road of a 200+ episode series.

Shikabane Hime: Aka eps 10-11

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 eps 14-15 When are they going to figure out that Anew is the one subconsiously leaking their position everytime?

Last edited by a moderator:
RetroRainbow said:
Detroit Metal City is absolutely hilarious~ clearly up there among the best.
Does the fansub translation employ the same liberal usage of the c-word as the R3 DVDs that I'm watching? And yes, it's hilarious. Several times I've had to replay a scene to make sure that the obscenity I just witnessed wasn't a hallucination concocted by anime-addled mind. So very wrong, yet so very right.

Hell Girl: 1-10

It's ok. Not as good as I expected it to be but it was entertaining enough to be worth £4 for 10 episodes when the series is difficult to find online.

It looks like, aside from a detective appearing here and there, the entire series will be epsodic, presenting depressing, and sometimes silly, reasons for one person to want to send another to hell. On one hand it's good because it prevents the series ever being boring since you never know what story to expect in the next episode, but it also obviously means that the quality jumps around.

Spyro201 said:
Just watched some early morning Prince of Tennis before school
Gnngh... young people with motivation. I used to struggle to get up in time to simply <i>get to</i> school, never mind do stuff beforehand.

ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Just watched some early morning Prince of Tennis before school
Gnngh... young people with motivation. I used to struggle to get up in time to simply <i>get to</i> school, never mind do stuff beforehand.

My girlfriend texts me at like 6-7am, so I wake up then anyway. This morning was the first in ages I managed to. Also with my exams and homework, its one of the only chances I get sometimes to watch Anime.

Back