Your viewing journal

Spyro201 said:
ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Just watched some early morning Prince of Tennis before school
Gnngh... young people with motivation. I used to struggle to get up in time to simply <i>get to</i> school, never mind do stuff beforehand.

My girlfriend texts me at like 6-7am, so I wake up then anyway. This morning was the first in ages I managed to. Also with my exams and homework, its one of the only chances I get sometimes to watch Anime.

Kids your age should not be out of bed on a school morning till 8 at the earliest, girlfriend text or no girlfriend text! :p back in my day i didn't get out of bed till almost quarter past 8 some days :p

Anyway...

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid: Episodes 1-4 So far so good :)

ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
My girlfriend texts me at like 6-7am
Aww, how sweet!

/kills puppies to keep sickening cuteness quota in balance ;)

6.14 this morning ;)

Kids your age should not be out of bed on a school morning till 8 at the earliest, girlfriend text or no girlfriend text! back in my day i didn't get out of bed till almost quarter past 8 some days

Bah- I gotta be up b7 0725 latest anyway. I gotta be ready and in the car by 0800-0810

Spyro201 said:
My girlfriend texts me at like 6-7am, so I wake up then anyway. This morning was the first in ages I managed to. Also with my exams and homework, its one of the only chances I get sometimes to watch Anime.
Don't worry. In some respects you might find things to be a little more relaxed next year.

Zin5ki said:
Spyro201 said:
Don't worry. In some respects you might find things to be a little more relaxed next year.

Depends on the college though, the one i went to was pretty lax, lie ins all but one morning and that school day was over by 12. But other colleges want you in 9-5 (with scattered hour/ 2 hour breaks all over) he'll be great at uni though :p

Zin5ki said:
Spyro201 said:

Well, I gotta get up earlier next year (If im accepted into the Sixth Form ive applied to) but shouold be way more relaxed. Earlier bed times for me, so Black, sorry, i'll be leaving earlier as of September ;)

However, finishing school early this year gives me pleeenty of spare time 8)

well apart from the Obvoius Genshiken & Kujiun spin off which i watched a couple days straight.

It's been a whole 26ep Airantou i've been watching

...basic run-of-the-mill Harem, with no exceptions

only people i liked was Machi&Ayane
Nagasarete%20Airantou%20-%2012%20-%20Large%2001.jpg

Just finished a bout of TSR.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid- eps 5-10 I've used this word a lot recently when talking about this but i'll say it again here...Wow. I'm sad that i've only got one disk left, this has been awesome so far and i'm hoping the final three eps continue this.

Berserk. I think this must have been one of the best fantasy shows out there. It works really well with things not played for laughs like in some shows. The one thing I will have to check on is whether that ending was cobbled together when they realised they weren't going to get another series, or was it the cliff hanger ready for if they got another series.

Dracos said:
Berserk. I think this must have been one of the best fantasy shows out there. It works really well with things not played for laughs like in some shows. The one thing I will have to check on is whether that ending was cobbled together when they realised they weren't going to get another series, or was it the cliff hanger ready for if they got another series.

Keep in mind with Berserk that its based of Kentaro Miura's Manga, and that where the anime ends is only volume 13 of the manga. The manga itself is still very much ongoing and there is at present a total of 27 volumes released here in the UK. If you wish to continue with it, i'd recommend picking up volume 1 and starting with it again through the manga, its extremely enjoyable in its own rights and you'll get a better idea as to what comes next.

EDIT: Should also add when it comes to the manga, expect more gore, more sex, etc etc as the anime had a fair bit dimmed down in comparison.

Arbalest said:
Dracos said:

Keep in mind with Berserk that its based of Kentaro Miura's Manga, and that where the anime ends is only volume 13 of the manga. The manga itself is still very much ongoing and there is at present a total of 27 volumes released here in the UK. If you wish to continue with it, i'd recommend picking up volume 1 and starting with it again through the manga, its extremely enjoyable in its own rights and you'll get a better idea as to what comes next.

EDIT: Should also add when it comes to the manga, expect more gore, more sex, etc etc as the anime had a fair bit dimmed down in comparison.

27 volumes :eek: Oh God this is going to get expensive. I liked the sort of level of the sex and violence in the anime as it did not overshadow the story.

Dracos said:
Arbalest said:
Dracos said:

27 volumes :eek: Oh God this is going to get expensive. I liked the sort of level of the sex and violence in the anime as it did not overshadow the story.

Hah, yeah despite its gore level(and all the explicit content being far more graphic), the story is still easy enough to follow and the characters not overshadowed at all. there is over 30 released so far, we get 28 later this month. I'd recommend if you do look for it, as its dark horse it can be more expensive than general manga, so look for the cheapest options online if at all possible.

On topic however, just to make it look like i'm posting relavent stuff, in the past couple of days i've watched through Berserk 13-21 and intend to start working through Excel Saga again tonight to get it out of the way. I'd continue with more berserk but i have yet to find volume 6 in stores.

Back