Your viewing journal

Twelve Kingdoms. Just watched all of it this week. What a lovely series that was; I'm glad to have it off my backlog pile.

R

Rui said:
Twelve Kingdoms. Just watched all of it this week. What a lovely series that was; I'm glad to have it off my backlog pile.

R

That is my favourite anime of all times after all. I say that this series is what Fushigi Yugi would be without romance in it and if it were more focused on fantasy itself.

OT: completed Tactics yesterday and started Noein today. The first volume of Noein is great so far.

Good for you. I think I've retired from anime - playing Persona 4 and then going back to replay Persona 3 has made me lose all interest, and I didn't have very much before P4.

I was trying to get through LotGH, but it's too long..and I made things worse by attempting to rewatch the first 28 episodes due to the amount of characters it has. :-/

Wow, it had been a while since I watched anything (damn you Street Fighter IV!), but I continued with my rewatch of Gunslinger Girl with eps 5, 6 and 7.

And I completely forgot it was new season time! I don't even have a list of the shows I want to check out. :(

Gundress Movie. Another good cyberpunk movie something like a cross between Bubble Gum Crisis, Ghost In the Shell and Appleseed.

Naruto Uncut Box set 13. Filler with the odd mention of Sauske to keep the story running.

Aquarion Eps 1-4 over at Funimation. Not a bad show so far but quite predictable. Not quite sure of what put me off buying it first time around still may pick it up if I see it cheap.

Finished Casshern a couple of nights ago, was good but nothing amazing, the last few episodes I REALLY didn't like, series was going all deep on me, ending was decent but I wanted it to end on a tragic note, shame.

Just finished Michiko to Hatchin literally a few minutes ago, **** was SO cash. Ending was really good and there was a few "**** YEAH!" moments, definately top 10 material.

Now to start FMA and wait for Guin Saga. Will probably finish Trigun too tomorrow.

Lupus said:
Just finished Michiko to Hatchin literally a few minutes ago, **** was SO cash. Ending was really good and there was a few "F*** YEAH!" moments, definately top 10 material.
Balls, I chose not to bother with this as I was looking to cut down on series... might have to try to catch up once other stuff is finished.

Back