Your viewing journal

Completed Nodame Cantabile. Couldnt help it lol, got caught in the first episode and the series hasnt let go since. Watching The Paris episodes now and still enjoying very much.

I watched episode 1 of Queen's Blade last night, I wasn't prepared for it. It's like... really bad, but really funny, it's also funny how the DVD pre-orders boosted like tenfold on Amazon.jp after episode one aired. God damn Japan.

Watched discs 3-7 of RahXephon last night. Really enjoyed it. Hoping to see the movie soon, though not holding high hopes for it based on the reviews I've seen.

Cago1020 said:
Watched discs 3-7 of RahXephon last night. Really enjoyed it. Hoping to see the movie soon, though not holding high hopes for it based on the reviews I've seen.

This is for the best as it is far weaker then the series, and there's one scene which surprised people and put Haruka in a bad light.

Spiral volume 1

Decided to rewatch this series as I recieved the boxset today, and I will admit it is one of a few shows that in my opioion gets better each time you watch it.

Aqurion eps 16-26. Not a bad show after all. It's no Eva but it is at least as good as Rahxephon. And Apollo has some get up and go about him unlike many lead character mecha pilots.

Shikibane Hime eps 23-25. I enjoyed the show but I think it was after more emotion and feeling than it got from me. A bit too predictable at times, but that won't stop me getting the DVDs if it is released.

Kara no Kyoukai movie 1- I've waited a while to see this and it didn't disappoint, i would snap this up in a heartbeat if it's ever licensed :) Visually speaking its one of the nicest things i've ever watched.

Watched a couple of episodes today:

Phantom ~Requiem of a Phantom~ 1 - Was an interesting first episode. A wee bit of it was something i could see coming, but overall quite nice. I'm interested to see how it'll continue, as i think it could make for an interesting series.

Gundam 00 season 2 9 - Nice episode again, things are beginning to happen again now, and the next episode certainly looks to be good, so i'll be looking forward to watching that in a couple hours.

Also have Eden of the East 1 and Valkyria Chronicles 1 planned to watch later on as well.

I WATCHED SOME ANIME HOORAY

Desert Punk 17-20
Though the show has been mostly episodic, the last couple of episodes have set up an intriguing final arc, darker and more serious than what's gone before. But what makes the show so entertaining is the dub; it's not very accurate but it's very amusing. The actors clearly had a lot of fun with it, as is evident from these bloopers.

Rumiko Takahashi Anthology 3-5
Better than the first two bore-a-thons but still underwhelming.

Just finished Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - 20-25
I finally got around to finishing it, but it's got to be one of the best things I've watch recently.. it was a great ending.

I watched all of Afro Samurai last night...

I was dissapointed. Very. Very. Dissapointed.

Episode 1 was badass, and it got worse until Episode 4 it started to pick up, and episode 5 was okay but, still. Pretty crap.

spiral volumes 3, and 4.

BlackWolf said:
Cago1020 said:

This is for the best as it is far weaker then the series, and there's one scene which surprised people and put Haruka in a bad light.
I don't recall that scene, could you refresh my memory.

Titan said:
spiral volumes 3, and 4.

BlackWolf said:
Cago1020 said:

It's the one where She and Ayato have sex in the holding cell, the fans who made the comment were going by the legal age of consent in america (i think it was 18) so techincally Haruka was a pedo... Personally that scene wasn't needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
Titan said:
spiral volumes 3, and 4.

BlackWolf said:
Cago1020 said:

It's the one where She and Ayato have sex in the holding cell, the fans who made the comment were going by the legal age of consent in america (i think it was 18) so techincally Haruka was a pedo... Personally that scene wasn't needed.
That's it I remember now, thanks Blackwolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen ep 1 Okay this was confusing, now i know pretty much all of the characters yet i still had no idea what was going on, and for the first ep in the series i was lost. Still i'll continue on for another few eps to see if things change.

Asura Cryin ep 1, i liked this a lot more the Mazinger, and since i've heard that its supposed to be the worse this season i didn't think it was that bad.

Back