Your viewing journal

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: - 3, 4, 5.

This series is awesome! I love that both sides of the conflict are being properly explored. It's not just a case of "good vs. evil". I really like the characters, too. Kircheis and Reinhard are especially cool, so far. The homoerotic undertones of their relationship, and particularly in their back stories, is fun. Yang Wenli and Julian also seem like a cool duo and I think the story is going to focus on them for the next few episodes :]

Shangri-La ep 1

Another very pretty show, although I'm not <i>entirely</i> sure what it's really going for or moving towards. But it was amusing enough, for sure.

Queen's Blade ep 1.

lol! I was expecting something slightly OTT from what other people had said, wasn't quite expecting bondage and incest in the first episode, though. ^^; Still, entertaining enough, Nanael in particular (even if it does feel a little overly cliche).

Watched the last 2 episodes of Mushishi today. Really enjoyed it overall. Although initially I was worried by the episodic style, once I got into it, it proved great for the themes and style of the series.

Although, the amount of time it has taken me to watch it, and the fact that i'm collecting the DVDs anyway, I may as well have waited for the final DVD to come out.

Back