Your viewing journal

Sorcerer Hunters. While I enjoyed the show I don't think it quite measures up to the class leader Slayers.

I"s. Interesting watchable slice of life, without the supernatural. Probably not one of the best but worth a look if you are into these shows and want something more mellow than Rumbling Hearts.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 1-2
Dragonball Kai 3
Prince of Tennis 177-178

It's finished. Prince of Tennis. The series is... OVER!?!?!?!

Now to the OVA's 8)

(I watcvhed a few eps of PoT yesterday btw- hence the jump. I just forgot to post)

Queen's Blade 2 - It's like I'm really watching Soul Calibur IV in anime form!

Eden of the East 2 - It's good.

FMA: Brotherhood 3 - Getting better, keep it up.

Waiting for Guin Saga 2 subs.

Lupus said:
Queen's Blade 2 - It's like I'm really watching Soul Calibur IV in anime form!
Mmm, I just wish the character designs and artwork were on a par with SC. There's only really Nanael whose design <i>really</i> jives with me.

I"s Pure. Sort of a re-boot of the series as a 2 part OVA with a darker story. If you take it as part of the overall story I would say it falls somewhere just after the first couple of episodes.

Watching Season 1 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Goodbye Teacher Despair) at the moment and finding it very funny. Came across it randomly while looking for something to laugh at.

I also watched Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei a couple of weeks back. Now that's a good watch. Looking forward to waching the sequals.

Besides that I'm plannning on catching up with Bleach and Naruto shortly, seeing as though I'm about 20 episodes behind in both series!! I love falling behind. Now I can have a setion rather than 20 mins a week. XD

Kanon (2006) 1-6

Not much to say about this so far, except that half the cast are teenage girls who act like children, while the other half are just dull. If the show can make me care about any of these characters before the end I'll be impressed. And surprised.

Also, I have to mention the eyes... oh God, the eyes. ARGGGGHHHHH

Voogie's Angel Standard 90's save the earth fair really. Some action, but pretty forgettable though. Okay as I time filler.

Ah My Buddha Volume 1. I felt a bit uncomfortable in the fact the girls are 14-16 and there is some fanservice and the like. However it is not over the top or too bad and the comedy is not bad so I will finish watching it.

Moribito Volume 3. Wow an action series with not a lot of action in these episodes but a whole lot of story.

Dracos said:
Voogie's Angel Standard 90's save the earth fair really. Some action, but pretty forgettable though. Okay as I time filler.

Ah My Buddha Volume 1. I felt a bit uncomfortable in the fact the girls are 14-16 and there is some fanservice and the like. However it is not over the top or too bad and the comedy is not bad so I will finish watching it.

Moribito Volume 3. Wow an action series with not a lot of action in these episodes but a whole lot of story.

heh ah my buddha is a great show, no worse than tenchi muyo was

shame the dub isn't great

Noein V2 and V3 - what an amazing series. The animation is very stylish, and somewhat experimental, the story is very compelling Voice acting is good.. so far I have only praises for Noein.

Back