Music Girls ep 10
That was a good deed by Sasame!
Ooh cliffhanger!

Persona 5 the Animation ep 23
Akechi-kun sure is a smooth talker.
Someone posted this on MAL: PERSONA5 the Animation - しょぼいカレンダー
Looks like it stops at 26?

Cells at Work ep 10
Red Blood Cell is in trouble again, shock! This time White Blood Cell takes a backseat in the rescue.

Angels of Death ep 10
Rachel stands trial.

Planet With ep 10
The penultimate battle.

Music Girls ep 10
That was a good deed by Sasame!
Ooh cliffhanger!

Persona 5 the Animation ep 23
Akechi-kun sure is a smooth talker.
Someone posted this on MAL: PERSONA5 the Animation - しょぼいカレンダー
Looks like it stops at 26?

Cells at Work ep 10
Red Blood Cell is in trouble again, shock! This time White Blood Cell takes a backseat in the rescue.

Angels of Death ep 10
Rachel stands trial.

Planet With ep 10
The penultimate battle.

The episode count at the end of P5 where it moves along like the days in the game currently goes up to 27.

The episode count at the end of P5 where it moves along like the days in the game currently goes up to 27.
That could be just for aesthetic reasons, but who knows.

Certainly the last episode on that TV guide website is 26 on the 29th with nothing in October. I checked a show from the next season and it started on the 4th on the website, so it's not like the website isn't up to date.

In the post credit scene one of the twins says "You're about to reach the end of your rehabilitation" and Igor says "What kind of conclusion awaits you in the end?"

I've speculated before that it'll reach the point where we started with the scene at the very beginning of the show. Then it could finish with OVAs or films. Or even a message of "go play the game!" It wouldn't be the first time an anime didn't finish the story of the thing it was adapting/advertising.

Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue (English Dub) Episode 1 - 12 (Complete)

Harukana Receive (English Dub) Episode 8

OVERLORD III (English Dub) Episode 7

Revue Starlight (English Dub) Episode 6

OVERLORD III (Sub) Episode 10

Black Clover episode 49 Chief mook is defeated after spouting about despair for half the fight...or not.

Overlord III episode 10 Into battle with the Art of Ainz.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road episodes 16-24 (Complete. Another solid season of bike racing goodness. I liked how most of the latter episodes covered just one race, it built the tension effectively and made the conclusion all the more satisfying.) 4/5

Yowamushi Pedal Movie (Film) A film that bridges the gap between Grande Road and the subsequent season New Generation which revolves around a yearly race that Onoda and co sign up to. It basically felt like an arc from the series condensed and with better animation, and it was quite enjoyable. I grinned at the Love Hime group singalong towards the end. 4/5

We Rent Tsukumogami ep 8
An investigation into someones secret past, with quite a twist.

Kakuriyo - Bed and Breakfast for Spirits - ep 24
Aoi, Ginji and Ranmaru head into the world contained within the illustration.

Holmes of Kyoto ep 10
Aoi and Holmes visit a cafe and meet his grandmother who has a mystery to solve.
Holmes needs to listen to his grandparents advice!

Encouragement of Climb s3 e11
Aoi attempts to cheer up Hinata, but it backfires!

Revue Starlight ep 9
We get to see a more complete look at Starlight, the show that the girls are performing.
Also in the other part of the show Karen defeats Nana to put an end to the time loop.

Steins;Gate 0 ep 19
Okabe finally snaps into action. Cracking (😉) episode.

Attack on Titan s3 e8
I found the info card a little confusing, it said Eren had been practicing the hardening, but when talking to Levi it seemed like it was the first time he'd heard of it and it came to him naturally after drinking the contents of the bottle labelled armour (insert Fortnite joke here).

Angolmois: Record of Mongol Invasion ep 10
The Princesses head collection grows by one!

Overlord III episode 10

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO episode 11 - This series is reaching high levels of chaotic energy.

How to Keep a Mummy episodes 6-7

Frankenstein Family episodes 3-4

Steins;Gate 0 episode 21

Free! Dive to the Future episode 10 Looking to the future whilst reminiscing on the past.

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation episodes 1-16

My Hero Academia - Episode 58 (dub)

Okay, to me at least, this was MHA's first 'bad' episode.

It wasn't simply die to it having a tie-in to the movie, as I can live with that, but rather because the segment relevant to that promotion nearly bookended the episode with bulk feeling completely unrelated. I also found the training exercise to be rather dull with nothing flashy to look at and only two or three funny moments as we'll as Izuku coming to some pretty big leaps in logic. Additionalky, I'm not keen on the episode's placement, it rather rubs me the wrong way having a filler episode interrupting an ongoing arc.

And, whilst not the episode's fault, reminding people the movie will be in theatres soon... except (at the time of writing) not for us!

Steins;Gate episode 21
And he's back! :p This episode was ace
Frankenstein Family episode 2
ISLAND episodes 4-5
I put this on hold three episodes in so now I'm starting it up again.

B: The Beginning ep6-7

Netflix now back to regular subs again, odd that they were missing.

Dirty Pair ep13

Nice callback to the first episode with the same setting and irate building manager again. Adds an interesting note to think that the chaos the Angels so often leave in their wake might actually have a lasting effect on the world around them.

Lupin III: Part V ep21-23

Not had all that much to say about this arc really; it feels like a perfectly fitting end to the season, even if it does seem to have snuck up rather suddenly. I'd have taken a third cour quite happily.

B: The Beginning eps 1-6 (dub)
More supernatural than I thought. Thought it was going to be a physiological thriller, but that goes out the window quickly.
Has a lot of pluses and minuses. The character designs are good, but sometimes their animation is a little weird. I like the general mood, but then it has stupid "comedy" moments. The setting is different from the usual sci-fi-y setting for a show like this, being modelled on old European cities, but then it has a few random Japanese things sprinkled in which seem out of place! It has a lot of ideas, but until episode 6 when they start to be linked they all seem disparate.

Last edited:
Back