My Hero Academia [Season 3] (Japanese audio) - Episodes 21-22 [59-60]
PERSONA5 The Animation (Japanese audio) - Episodes 22-23

Attack on Titan Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 3

Magical Girl Raising Project (English Dub) Episode 7

Asobi Asobase (Sub) Episode 10

Attack on Titan Season 3 (Sub) Episode 8

ISLAND (Sub) Episode 11

Planet With (Sub) Episode 10

Kiznaiver (English Dub) episodes 7-12 - Complete. A pretty great dub that left me with only few nitpicks regarding the translation. My opinion on this series hasn't changed much since I first watched it so it's still a clear 9/10 for me.

Attack on Titan Season 3 episode 8

Asobi Asobase episode 10

School Babysitters episode 7

How to Keep a Mummy episode 5

Last edited:
Asobi Asobase -workshop of fun- episode 10 Kasumi can't catch a break this week.

Attack on Titan 3rd Season episode 45 Eren gets a new ability.

Planet With episode 10 Wasn't expecting that at the end. Should make the last two episodes interesting.

We sell Tsukumogami episode 8 The story of a mysterious Kiseru.

Toradora! episodes 13-25 (Complete. A fun romance anime with an engaging cast and a storyline that I liked aspects of, and others not so much.
I didn't care for how the story focused much of its time on pairing that were never going to work out when it was clear that Ryuji and Taiga would end up together.

It honestly would have been nice if we saw how their relationship as a couple develops after the confession a-la My Love Story as opposed to having Taiga disappear for a year.

However even if I didn't love the overall plot here it managed to showcased some great metaphorical moments like the broken star, which was cleverly done. The confrontation in the classroom towards the end was also great.

Despite my issues this was still a fun endeavour and I'm happy I gave it a watch.) 3.5/5

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road episodes 1-3

Dropkick on My Devil!! (Sub) Episode 10

Encouragement of Climb 3rd Season (Sub) Episode 11

Holmes of Kyoto (Sub) Episode 10

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Sub) Episode 24

One Room Season 2 (Sub) Episode 10

Phantom in the Twilight (Sub) Episode 10

Happy Sugar Life ep 9

Banana Fish ep 10
Ash goes full Commando on Golzine's goons!

Grand Blue Dreaming ep 9
A king game plan goes wrong and shopping for diving equipment. Brilliant nod to NGE. Shame they pixilated it, seeing Chisa and Aina in those Plugsuits wetsuits would have been nice, but we did get the cute outfits at the festival! Hilarious "preview" as well.

Island ep 11

Chio's School Road ep 10
Momo-sempai's true form is revealed! That first part was hilarious.

Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings ep 9
Chisaki visits the hotsprings and has a sleep over.

Dropkick on my Devil! episode 10 More Pekora suffering. Also noticing how the slapstick is less prevalent now and that the focus is on the cute monster girl aspect with some humorously degenerate actions thrown in.

Holmes of Kyoto episode 10 Investigating a cafe after New Years.

Kakuriyo -bed&breakfast for Spirits- episode 24 Delving into a illusionary world.

Phantom in the Twilight episode 10 Shinyao merges with umbra as the old possession trope rears its tired head.

Steins;Gate Zero (Dub) episode 19 That ending indicates a wild ride from here on in.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road episodes 4-15

Back