Your viewing journal

dragon ball super 103 gomasu!! NOOOO!!!
Escaflowne 18 - 26 (complete) now I have full instructions to build my own Atlantis machine! aaand it's in Atlantic
Corpse Princess 8 - 20 sweet shikibane jesus makane let it go

Gurren Lagann movie 2: The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Oh my god! That was just... insane! I love it, I love it, I love it! This just turned Gurren Lagann into something very special to me.

Hollywood Ghost in the Shell (rewatch)
I enjoyed this again. Also, I was rifling through the disc menu after the film and, as @Just Passing Through has already pointed out, it turns out the UK release includes the Japanese dub, which reunites the voice cast from Mamoru Oshii's 1995 movie. Nice!

Tokyo Ghoul season 1 complete.
Finally Kaneki has toughened up. He was too much of a wet blanket through most of the rest of the season.
Although now he might have been pushed too far!

Sailor Moon R-Episodes 39-43 (Complete)

Whilst this was an improvement over Season 1, and still a good show, it still feels as if it overstayed its welcome at 43 episodes. The entirety of the first 13 episodes were filler and could've been cut, and a number of the episodes past that were generic monster of the week affair, with little character or plot development. They could've easily done this in 25 episodes.

New Game Season 2-Episode 6

Yet another surprisingly emotional, bittersweet and overall excellent episode. This second season is really nailing these more intense scenes in a way you wouldn't expect.

Aho-Girl-Episode 7

Poor Dog.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid episodes 11-13 (Complete. A fun series with a set of quirky (and meme/Gif worthy) characters. I enjoyed the balance of humour and emotional scenes, and the interactions that occur within. Kobayashi and Tohru's relationship was well-done, especially regarding the last episode. The other characters all have opportunities to shine as well, though I wish they had more screen time in places.

The only other flaw in the series comes from Lucoa and Shouta, whose main source of comedy comes from boob jokes and uncomfortable shota gags, which got tedius (That being said neither are bad characters).
Overall this was a fun, cute and sometimes touching anime. Not sure if it'll get another season but if it does then I'll be sure to watch it.) 3.5/5

Mobile suit Zeta Gundam episodes 1-8

aho girl 7 "28 is borderline not creepy" I'm 28 :) thanks for the compliment "a banana tastes best just before it rots" FINISH HER

outlaw star 16 this is the diary of briny sea dog #768 - I have commissioned a crew to retrieve the treasure; a young stud with adventure in his eye, a younger buck who wouldn't know adventure if it hit him below deck, a naked andriod and... a space tiger? a catgirl? whatever, it's the ship's cat. the ship is claustrophobic, and the ship's cat has started licking herself. not that cute back - of - the hand back - of - the - head thing, the whole stretched leg stretched toes thing, always an uncomfortable thing the see. oh davey jones! it's hocking something up! I don't want to imagine the nether - region hair ball launching from it's throat. I check under the young buck's seat and see that this has happened a lot, this has happened a lot and they've been ignoring it

Back