Your viewing journal

Tonights viewing journal is

Get Backers Episodes 31 - 35
Love Hina Episodes 13 - 16

JmBazRi.jpg

NEW GAME!, Episodes 10 - 12 [Completed]

Such a nice series, was the perfect choice of series in the midst of a soon to happen career change myself!

Fastest Finger First, Episode 7

My First Girlfriend is a Gal, Episodes 1 - 2

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul season 2
Seems there will be a season 3, which I will watch, but Kaneki needs some serious character development.
He joins Aogiri to get stronger to help defend Anteiku, but then can't! And also seems to have lost his human side which he tried so hard to keep in the first season, obviously the torture didn't help, but I thought that was his whole point as a character. To add to insult to injury a member of Aogiri tips off the Doves and his one human friend got caught up in the crossfire

Hollywood Ghost in the Shell (rewatch) with Japanese dub
Watched this earlier in the week but forgot to post about it. It's a really good dub, reuniting your favourite seiyuu from the 1995 anime film. For me, Oulet's parental feelings towards the Major come across better in the dub than in the original performance.

Texhnolyze episodes 15+16

Moribito episodes 4–7

Lucky Star (rewatch) episode 10

Eps 6 & 7 of Chronos Ruler
Ep 18 of Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Ep 7 of Saiyuki Reload Blast
Ep 7 of Hitorijime My Hero...kyaaaa'd so much with the episode :oops:

My Hero Acadamia Season 2-Episode 20

That episode made the villains way more interesting now. Curious how it'll go from this point on, it seems near a stopping point, but there's still 5 episodes left...

Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu-Episode 8

An episode of an anime where the only good bits are the fights without any fights? Zzzzzz...

Finished Owari part 2 and watched some more Re: Creators (the more I watch re-creators the more confused I get), notes on both below:

Owari
I now feel like the entire monogatari series was actually just a long setup for Mayoi's "I God'ded it" pun.

Also the girl at the end is Kanbaru's friend Higasa, seemingly the ONLY series side character with a face but no real role in the series.

Re: Creators
So, my confusion stems from the fact that's they've gathered all the characters who are now in the real world and are putting on a "show" to the public. Now, these characters are from various formats of media, but in this "show" they're all being played by actual people (which they became after being transported) I assume? It didn't seem weird at first, as they were just anime dudes, putting on an anime, to more anime dudes.

But no, now I've thought about it, I can't un-think about it! How could anyone be excited about the prospect of some weird live action mashup of their favorite game/book/anime featuring totally unknown actors! The people of that world are mad!

Perhaps I'm focusing on the wrong plot hole though... Still, I'm enjoying my time with it.

my hero academia 33 I love story time in shows but the main story here wasn't really that good for me, perhaps because of the way it's told
dragon ball super 104 dyspo still can't beat the speed of dragon ball hype
corpse princess 20-26 (complete)
howyoodoin.jpg

strange that the end of the series, with the conclusive fight not concluding, has a "to be continued" end card but the OVA which follows something much earlier in the series has "the end"

Currently making my way through a few seasonal titles

Hina Logic
A Centaurs Life
Netsuzou Trap
Restaurant to Another World
New Game S2
Aho-Girl
Tsuredure Children

and Non-Seasonal
Sailor Moon S - On hold of like a month
Henneko - Kinda watching once a month or something

Back