Your viewing journal

Moonlight Mile - Episodes 3 - 12 [Final]

Quite possibly the most misogynistic and testosterone filled anime I've seen, it's also quite predictable but having said that I still actually kinda enjoyed it.

Drifters - Episode 4 - You know, there's a lot more comedy in this show than I imagined there would be.

Izetta The Last Witch - Episode 5 - *grumble grumble...* Nah I actually thought this episode was okay, albeit a bit stupid.

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-blooded Orphans - Episodes 28 and 29

Assassination Classroom 12-22 (complete)
Parasyte -the maxim- 13-24 (complete)

Looking forward to picking up S2 of AssClass whenever AL get around to putting it out. Also glad I decided to pick up the second part of Parasyte rather than just watch it on CR. Really fantastic show, might look into picking up the manga.

Ajin: Demi Human-Episodes 9 and 10

You're being an asshole Kei. Stop being an asshole!

Flip Flappers-Episode 5

Some genuinely creepy imagery here, which is quite a refreshing change from the regular visuals of this show. Not that I'm bored of the visuals of this show, but you can never go wrong with some variety!

Keijo-Episode 5

Oh my God, that girl just turned her butt into a pink ghost dog. Never change, Keijo.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable-Episode 32

That guy with the back was weirdly hilarious. Incredibly curious how that pans out.

Drifters-Episode 5

After last week's overly comedic affair, it's good to see this one get back to what made me like the others so much, the action.

When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace-Episodes 11 and 12 (Rewatch) (Complete)

I loved this series even more on my second watch than I did the first. Review is incoming, but needless to say, I highly recommend people go out and buy this. If you have any interest in SoL, this is a must.

Last edited:
Back