Your viewing journal

I've Always Liked You I really enjoyed this film. I am a big fan of rom-coms. I hope it gets a Blu-ray release in the future.
Www Wagnaria ep 5
Yuri on Ice ep 4
March Comes in Like a Lion ep 4
Bungo Stray dogs ep 15 - 16
Twin Star Exorcists ep 29
Drifters ep 4
Bloodivories ep 4
Haikyu 3 ep 4

Bleach-Episodes 304-311

Just what I wanted to see, Don Kanonji vs Aizen.

In all seriousness, I'm quite happy to see the back of the arrancar arc. It has been good in places, but I feel like I've been watching it forever. It probably could have done with being a damn site shorter. That being said, I have really enjoyed this season and I think the battle against Aizen actually deserved the amount of episodes it got. Despite this season essentially being one big fight against just Aizen, it always felt really entertaining and never boring, which can sometimes happen in Bleach. The different forms and powers Aizen had kept things interesting and I think there was some great designs in there.

Anyway, as punishment for enjoying the majority of this season, filler aside, I now have about 30 filler episodes, woop woop -_-

Yuri on Ice-Episode 4

This was the first episode to actually make me chuckle.

Last edited:
I have to admit, comparing reading the first LOGH novel to watching the first few eps of the series - I personally far preferred the pacing and flow of the novel, which I finished in a day or two. Considering the series stretches the first two books over 26 eps, I get the feeling the pace in general is very slow?

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ep 13 - 15
Occultic Nine ep 3 - 4
Izetta the Last Witch ep 4 - 5
Girlish Number ep 1 - 2
Poco's Udon ep 4
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans ep 30
Sound Euphonium ep 14
Sound Euphonium 2 ep 1

Thinking back, I think it's over a year now since I watched the final episode of Bleach. I have really mixed feelings about that show - it was the first of the big Shonen three that I really got into, and I pretty much marathoned through the show up until the end of the Hueco Mundo arc. But it still makes me sad when I think of the slow, slow protracted fall from glory that show had to go through.

If there's one thing that'd redeem it, it'd be to get a really high quality anime adaptation of the final arc. Just absolutely eat through those chapters (seriously, the pacing the manga got into towards the end was bonkers - you'd literally just get one attack per chapter in a fight that'd last half a year) - but if anything, I just want to see the
Kenpachi vs. Unohana fight
animated.

Bleach-Episodes 304-311
In all seriousness, I'm quite happy to see the back of the arrancar arc. It has been good in places, but I feel like I've been watching it forever. It probably could have done with being a damn site shorter. That being said, I have really enjoyed this season and I think the battle against Aizen actually deserved the amount of episodes it got. Despite this season essentially being one big fight against just Aizen, it always felt really entertaining and never boring, which can sometimes happen in Bleach. The different forms and powers Aizen had kept things interesting and I think there was some great designs in there.

Anyway, as punishment for enjoying the majority of this season, filler aside, I now have about 30 filler episodes, woop woop -_-
Yeah it did go on for quite some time, the filler spliced in between probably exacerbated that too. If it makes you feel any better, at least 2 of those filler episodes are okay :p Nah I actually like quite a bit of the Invading Army filler arc tbh, then again I quite liked the Zanpakuto arc too (well, the main part, the clean up crap was infuriating lol) and I think you disliked that one so who knows.... Still, you are so close to me now o_O I should get on that last series sharpish.

- but if anything, I just want to see the
Kenpachi vs. Unohana fight
animated.
You and me both, would be so damn cool.

Bleach-Episodes 312-316 (On Hold)

What better way to cap off a great season than with 5 straight episodes of filler. Blech. I mean Christ, they had an episode centered around best girl Yachiru, and they couldn't even make that interesting enough to hold my attention for a whole episode. Who do I have to pay to see Yachiru kick some ass God dammit?!

Anyway, going back on hold until I can afford the Season 15 box set. Then I'll have to decide if I wait on Manga's complete S16 release or buy the two halves...

Scorching Ping Pong Girls-Episode 5

Looking forward to the tournament.

Last edited:
Ajin: Demi Human-Episodes 1-4

This seems pretty alright so far. Nothing spectacular really, but I think it could be interesting. I'm not a big fan of the 3DCG approach, although it's probably the best looking 3DCG show I've seen, it still just feels off and a bit weird, and occasionally janky looking in places.

When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace-Episodes 1-4 (Rewatch)

Revisiting these first four episodes, it's not hard to see why I loved this show so much, even if no one else did, apparently.

I haven't seen the Ajin anime as I don't have Netflix - but I'm up to speed on the manga, and it's immensely satisfying.

I think my initial issue was that the Ajins themselves weren't interesting as an idea, but with that last episode, they've introduced the whole black ghost (Not been named in the show as of where I'm at) things and the fighting element, so I'm hoping those make things a bit more interesting.

Ajin: Demi Human-Episodes 5-7
Starting to pick up now, the rescue and escape from the facility was awesome.

When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace-Episodes 5-8 (Rewatch)

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu Kara S2
-Episode 5

Poor Mafuyu, she just wants to help her Kohai!

Sound! Euphonium S2-Episode 5

Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying that they put possibly the most plot crucial scene of the entire season after the credits? As someone who normally skips EDs, I could have missed that if I hadn't noticed an abnormally long amount of time left in the episode when the ED started.

Last edited:
Back