What you guys doing right now.

Got back from a not-so-bad dentist (filling) appointment. Had good music, wasn't painful and it was pretty quick. And on a nice day too, so I'm happy.

Jayme said:
Tweeting #veronicamarsmovie like mad. This is due to the fact that today, the 9/09/09

Well, it WAS the 10th anniversary of the Dreamcast, too, you know the console that no one bought?

Currently trying to find mine, I have EVERYTHING but I just can't find the console itself, wtf.

Dying to play some of this.

Listening to this because I'm in a ****** mood.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rceyNh0u-bM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rceyNh0u-bM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like the lyrics and beat.

Lupus said:
Jayme said:
Tweeting #veronicamarsmovie like mad. This is due to the fact that today, the 9/09/09

Well, it WAS the 10th anniversary of the Dreamcast, too, you know the console that no one bought?
I actually have two of them in my house. Brother purchased one earlier this year, and it (according to him, had a fault), so we got sent another. They are pretty cheap of eBay. I keep wanting to hack it out and burn Sword of the Berserk and Jet Set Radio.

Watching HIMYM, again.

Just got back from sorting stuff out for moving to my flat tomorrow, thankfully though i will still be online for a couple days more because i don't fully move in till sunday. Still gotta pack though =/ On the chat too, but noone on yet.

Lupus said:
Jayme said:

The Dreamcast was good, it is the Saturn that noone bought & which brought Sega down. The Saturn hurt them so bad that even though the Dreamcast was ace, they couldn't recover their position in the console market.

Reading that my Léon Blu-ray has been dispached. Rather early, but I'm certainly not complaining. Looking forward to seeing the uncut edition.

Eight years of American Imperialism with us backing them up, a hundred thousand more civilians killed in our wars of revenge and oil than died in the attacks, Britain mired in it's own Vietnam in Afghanistan, a Prime Minister who could have done so much more for this country reduced to an apologist for a warmonger.

I know I'll never forget how much better the world was before 9/11.

evangelion rocks said:
Relaxing after my first hectic week of college^_^

ditto d00de.

Like seriously, 1-3 hours of Maths Mechanics is not fun...

Plus a minimum of 4 hours Psychology a week. I took today off and just scanned over my Law/Business Terminology, as well as some Cognitive Psychology tests...

Back