What you guys doing right now.

:D worked out asome mathematical patterns which convert several large tables into a few fairly simple rules - very pleased with my self :D. Oh and F5ing websites hoping something worthwhile will happen tooo :p

Going through my morning emails.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Right now, I'm listening to the Anime Radio one of the members mentioned. It's actually very good, a lot of these songs and bands I've never heard of before!
Oh, I'm yet to try that out myself. the girl disappeared, so i simply forgot about it.

Chaz said:
Waking up early to taxi Ryo to work. There's a materplan behind it, so it's not just him being lazy. :p
Masterplan behind taxing him to work? mmm

... This isn't a con, guys. You think too hard. ;)
Nah, I'm just going to pick him up after school - Ahem! I mean work - and on the way back, we'd get shopping done together. It's either that or I get the shopping myself, which is a pain.

However I dedicate this to you.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EB92K56U1Vo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EB92K56U1Vo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Swearing.

I really felt like some Doritos with sour cream (unhealty snack night) so I walked down to the shops especially to buy both of those items. I get back, rip open the Doritos and open the pot of sour cream... to find that the lid had been slightly open in the shop and the pot is completely solidified. Even if I could be bothered to walk back to the shops:

"Would you like your receipt?"
"No, it's okay."

GOD F*CKING DAMN IT.

That's why I always get one. It's only a piece of paper, but it has PoP, so I dont mind the wait.

But today's been sucky for me too. Work on customer services, and because my dinner wouldn't cook fast enough (blood in pork kept appearing each time I poked through!), I missed Taekwondo and I feel dead sluggish. Plus, Ryo stole my new in the Valkyria Chronicles thread.... Grrr!

Since I was only buying Doritos, sour cream, milk and bread I didn't really think much could go wrong. I've learned my lesson now - pots with peel off lids underneath solid plastic lids can be deceiving. :(

Plain Doritos are boring as hell, BTW. I'm going to have to come up with some other unhealthy snack to enjoy with Beer and Slayers...

Planning on taking some pills to ease this otherworldly headache I have now.

Finding out from the 3rd person at my doorside that my dad's involved in (another) car accident, having to wait for this same guy to get back before he goes on holiday later tonight (!!!) to confirm infor, then having to tell my bro not to buy a new monitor today, and then sort out my studio rent issues.... Mama-Luigi!!

*Flick - gulps - breathes out heavily* Now I just wanna give that guy another "accident" when/if I see him.

ayase, I have a quite easy foody recipe for you.

Bacon
Fry it in a frying pan
Dip it in pancake batter
Fry it again
Eat
Orgasm

Works best if you make your own pancake batter & use only 2/3rd of the water/milk you normally would, & add any seasonings you like to the batter.

Back