What you guys doing right now.

CitizenGeek said:
I'm currently being a bit overwhelmed by every single topic being marked as unread since I've returned after my month-long exile :p
Welcome back. This place hasn't had much drama lately.

On Topic: Waiting for my brother to let me play Batman. :D

as pathetic as it sounds, battling a birthday party of 5 year old kids on a loud karaoke machine with me and chaz playing rockband and me on the the mic XD

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Just got in after taking my girlfriend out for the day (we went to see Inglorious Basterds), and packing a new set of clothes as I'll be sleeping over at her's tonight :D

;D ;D ;D
'''''''''O''''
¦O_//¦
¦/\./\/\

Giggedy giggedy goo.

Mutsumi said:
'''''''''O''''
¦O_//¦
¦/\./\/\
Am I the only one who can't see anything there? I mean, I certainly don't have the cleanest of minds but...

'''''''''O'''' Cannon, ¦O_//¦ Surprised robot with scarred eye, ¦/\./\/\ Smug person with three eyes sweating?

Robot vs. Mutant war?

Is it? I still can't see it. I'm going to need someone to print screen, open it up in paint and draw a rough outline over it for me. :D

On topic, being very bored. Call this a bank holiday? Where are my f*cking customers? The recession's over! Spend, spend, spend, people!

Bollocks to the economy! Give me your credit cards! Re-mortgage your house! Rack up some more debt, you know you want to buy things... :twisted:

ayase said:
Is it? I still can't see it. I'm going to need someone to print screen, open it up in paint and draw a rough outline over it for me. :D

On topic, being very bored. Call this a bank holiday? Where are my f*cking customers? The recession's over! Spend, spend, spend, people!

apparently they were all shopping at argos :(

I'm now relaxed after watching some 'Friends' that I taped. Today was mixture of discount shopping therapy and shocking stress. I drove my car into the Fiat dealership to get things (which are faulty) repaired and was told to collect it later. After some great deals on clothes and manga, I then got a call from the dealership saying I now have a bill of £220! *Imagine the size of the blood vessel on my temple when I thought it was under Guarentee*

So me and my bro (just finished work) went stomping down to the dealership and asked why the wiper motor (faulty good) was so much and included in the bill...
"How long was it that you bought the motor?"
I replied, "3 months..."
"Then it's guarenteed." o-0

So luckily, I just have to pay for new wipers (£15) and maybe labour, but that's much better than £220 that was said on the phone... lmao.

Back