What you guys doing right now.

Egad! I would rather grill such a meat, minus the rind.

However, I have discovered how to make one of those fast-food-style chicken sandwiches. I put radishes on mine, like I would with any sandwich these days.

Hearing my song request being read out right now on the animu radio dtream, it's awesome! RAWR

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6-fu0THS8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6-fu0THS8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Listening to the greatest song ever from the greatest show ever

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWltuUm56PM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWltuUm56PM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

There damn well better be some pretty girl squad cosplays this october
or else :evil:

Chaz said:
Hearing my song request being read out right now on the animu radio dtream, it's awesome! RAWR

Wow, it sounded like a Gundam SEED theme, but I was wrong about the band playing it. Very nice track.

The gundam seed ops are the only reason I got it

You watching needless too right and also hoping for pretty girl squad cosplayers?

Just been listening it while I posted. It's a pretty good theme for the genre it's in. I've heard similar songs like this (sung by what seems to be teenagers), but there's few I've enjoyed listening to as much as this one.

I thank you both, Unell and Wisp. *Bows*

Might as well put the op since I like it

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRV7NWMUcTs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RRV7NWMUcTs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

*Sigh* I majorly disappointed now.
When I saw the music vid of Needless, I thought it would be a pure school girl thing, so I thought "doesn't look like my thing." I watch the intro, and think "There's hope for me!" with the shonen fighter feel to it.
But comng to the end, when I see the overly ecchi scenes (which wouldn't be so bad, except for the over-the-top sized boobs on 1/2 the female cast, the other 1/2 are lolis), I lost sooooo much interest in it that I once had.

It had the right character designs for most of the cast, but it is just spoilt by the pointless extra cleaveage and fanservice of disproportionate figures.

Doesn't look like a serious series to take too much too literally, but there's too much for me.

OT - I almost forgot why I came here in the 1st place. :p
I'm still relishing in my victory last night playing Gorkamorka with Ryo. Scrap-hunting around an abandoned fort, my mob clashed with his, and he thought he had the upper hand (He went Morkas, I went Gorkas).

The thing was, he had some bikes, but they could only get to the action quicker than normal (no attached guns). That being said, I had a spanna ride a bike with shoota and choppa. he didnt need it, as even with the BS/WS disadvantage from the flesh wound he recently gained, he shot and took out one of the bikers. The other was his Nob (boss), of which we'll come back to.

He then decides to head-on rams me (trukk vs trukk), gaining the max 6 damage while I only got 2 points. He was stuck and immobalised, with the crew knocked off and the puny driver/gunner left for pickings against my slaver.

All that was left was picking up the pieces, where my boss went up against his. And due to technicallity (He forgot, he had 2 close combat weapons *+1 attack,* but he totally forgot he had a huge choppa = 2 handed. The fight was re-rolled), my guy pounded his, leaving 1 mobster left in his mob. He ran away and had to restart his mob.

I went back with a new buggy, a bike and 3 pieces of scrap. Not a bad start! Then came the Rebel Grot match, and we gave them overpowered sentry guns.... I was happy with blasting one up and leaving with a still-working vehicle (and scrap).

Chaz said:
*Sigh* I majorly disappointed now.
When I saw the music vid of Needless, I thought it would be a pure school girl thing, so I thought "doesn't look like my thing." I watch the intro, and think "There's hope for me!" with the shonen fighter feel to it.
But comng to the end, when I see the overly ecchi scenes (which wouldn't be so bad, except for the over-the-top sized boobs on 1/2 the female cast, the other 1/2 are lolis), I lost sooooo much interest in it that I once had.

It had the right character designs for most of the cast, but it is just spoilt by the pointless extra cleaveage and fanservice of disproportionate figures.

Doesn't look like a serious series to take too much too literally, but there's too much for me.

Are you a woman?

anyway I think it gets good at episode 3

I like it because it's kinda like gurren lagann take away the mecha and any seriousness add a load more comedy and ecchi too whenever the pretty girl squad comes on the episode flashback one was pretty damn good and it's animated by the same people who did deathnote the only difference is it uses a much brighter colour pallet

unellmay said:
Are you a woman?
No, but I have last year's FHM calendar and there are far more sexier people on that than the crash-cushion top-heavy women, and premature lolis. A better age range for me and better proportions.

Just sorted out Car insurance... and it was a p***-take to sort out. One quote we made last week with Avida (Norwich Union) was misquoted and buffed up by £500, and so the cheapest one that was decent was with Direct Line - £1305 (tried the compare sites, but the cheap ones did nothing for me). The rest were in the £1600/1800 - manic!

Chaz said:
unellmay said:
Are you a woman?
No, but I have last year's FHM calendar and there are far more sexier people on that than the crash-cushion top-heavy women, and premature lolis. A better age range for me and better proportions.

funny-pictures-gasp-hamster.jpg

Oh it's a joke isn't it? ha ha almost had me

unellmay said:
Chaz said:
unellmay said:
Are you a woman?

funny-pictures-gasp-hamster.jpg

Oh it's a joke isn't it? ha ha almost had me
.... Yeah, we'll go with that. *Walks off scratching head*

Back