What you guys doing right now.

At present, trying to find out where i can get my flat payments made online. Apparently where i looked has it, but it only shows my tuition fees at present. Useless uni is useless. Asides from that, getting back into the swing of uni, which is easier than i thought.

Well, I SHOULD have been in town still having a meeting with some old uni pals discussing with a manager of a studio. It WAS suppose to be us finalising our commitment to renting out a studio from this guy and then it'd be 3/4 months worth of decent ceramic work...

I'm now listening to Papa Roach - Last Resort at home. Great to know the night before the meeting (planned in advance) to find out a couple of mates saying that they cant afford anything now. So I had to meet up with the guy and tell him the bad news, which he took well it seems. At least it was a quick visit, so the embarrassing situation didn't hit too hard on me.

So yeah, my last resort now is to make stuff at home and ask my uni if I could fire my work there. I'll probably have to get myself licenced to work in my own garage and who knows what other picky things I need to sort out myself. F***ing great.

Swearing. Again. F*ck and Piiiiiiiissss!

WHY WHY WHY didn't eBay send me any bloody notifications that other bids were placed on an item I was bidding on!?* Outbid by a single penny on a set of DVD boxes. I would probably have paid up to an extra ten or fifteen quid if I'd known. I'm going to end all my bids with tuppence from now one to rid myself of these sneaky bastards. I f*cking hate you eBay. And you, you bloody sniper, wherever you are. Just watch out for the day I turn to sniping, the lot of you. I won't be using a computer mouse.

F*ck!

*Actually, they have appeared in my inbox now. Fifty minutes after the auction ended. Great work guys. ::claps::

I just received a random text, and me thinking it was a scam, Googled the number and found other people have had the same text. Weird. Foolish people could easily get caught out by this.

I have found much of my trepidation regarding eBay auctions revolves around the likeliness of my opponents being snipers. Fortunately, I won that old GunBuster DVD fair and square.

Defragging my C: Drive. How insightful Microsoft are to have changed the interface from a comprehensive overview of the process as it happened in XP to a text box proclaiming "This may take a few minutes to a few hours" in Vista. There's progress for you. As a result, now I'm going to bed. This of course means the defragging will likely finish in two minutes time, and waste electricity all night.

Inject orders

overwrite existing ClientLayer.java and NeoModule.java
check the TODO comments

ayase said:

WHY WHY WHY didn't eBay send me any bloody notifications that other bids were placed on an item I was bidding on!?* Outbid by a single penny on a set of DVD boxes. I would probably have paid up to an extra ten or fifteen quid if I'd known. I'm going to end all my bids with tuppence from now one to rid myself of these sneaky bastards. I f*cking hate you eBay. And you, you bloody sniper, wherever you are. Just watch out for the day I turn to sniping, the lot of you. I won't be using a computer mouse.

F*ck!

*Actually, they have appeared in my inbox now. Fifty minutes after the auction ended. Great work guys. ::claps::
:p I hate when that happens. But, you can put those automatic bids. You put the max price you'd pay for it, then eBay places a bid for the next increment. If Someone outbids you, the auction engine checks if you are willing to pay more for it, then it places the bet. Also, there are plenty of sniper tools on the internet for you to use.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shoppi ... protection

OT - Sitting at work, looking busy as usual.

chaos said:
ayase said:

F*ck!

:p I hate when that happens. But, you can put those automatic bids. You put the max price you'd pay for it, then eBay places a bid for the next increment. If Someone outbids you, the auction engine checks if you are willing to pay more for it, then it places the bet. Also, there are plenty of sniper tools on the internet for you to use.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shoppi ... protection
While I use it sometimes, I get the feeling that autobid tool is used for fraudulent purposes a lot. Especially now that bidder IDs are all anonymous (worst decision ever eBay). Essentially there's nothing to stop a friend of the seller, or the seller themselves via another account bidding up incrementally until they find out your limit, then retracting their bid and placing another just below your limit.

I might get myself some tools though, it looks like you need them these days. Thanks.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Sick of being sniped at the last minute on every auction, I turned to Gixen. I don't like it, I really don't, but it's effective and keeps the blood pressure down.

Incidentally, I think I know what you were after. I had considered sniping on that auction, but decided against it. I'm glad I did now :D

fabricatedlunatic said:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Sick of being sniped at the last minute on every auction, I turned to Gixen. I don't like it, I really don't, but it's effective and keeps the blood pressure down.

Incidentally, I think I know what you were after. I had considered sniping on that auction, but decided against it. I'm glad I did now :D
I wonder if you do... Let's talk cryptically about it and infuriate everyone else. I was interested, but nowhere near interested enough to pay £35+ a box for four boxes, which is what it's going for elsewhere. Well, until I find another source it'll be Plusnet who get my money in added broadband usage instead. Though I have a horrible feeling they've started throttling my P2P traffic.

I was interested until I downloaded a couple of episodes and nearly fell asleep watching them. Whatshisname is a great artist but his characters and stories are very bland.

I can't believe you're doubting me. I don't understand. Perhaps you need a rest.

Believe nothing, trust no-one. That sentence could apply to any number of series. :p

Right now, scratching my head at how coin circulation works. After about a week of never taking a fifty pence piece, and the cash drawer running down to only contain two of them this morning - everybody is giving me 50p coins today. The drawer is almost full again. Well, I'm not complaining. One less trip to the bank.

Watching Soulja Boy in an airport streaming. He's chatting about how many famous people he has in his mobile - He has Kanye.

Update: I've been scanning back some of my old posts and threads and stuff and saw how seemingly excited I was about Bleach (or how I spelled it, BLEACH) and feel sad about that show now. I wish it got better, I so do. I think Bleach might have been one of the anime series that made me as cynical as I like to think I am today. Obviously, the same applies tenfold more for Naruto.

I do kinda wish One Piece anime was better as well. The manga is a masterpiece but I can't be bothered to put the effort in to catch up... then fall behind again.

Adding some really ooooold tunes to my ipod, I think these will be the first non-Japanese songs I've got on there.

The Ideal Crash - dEUS
The Body Gave You Everything - Magnus
Any Way The Wind Blows - It's a Belgian movie soundtrack

Back