What you guys doing right now.

iisan said:
Working on my next big colour piece :) it's of kagura again.
I'm really outdoing myself this time if I may say so myself.

I look forward to seeing it :p

At the moment i'm just winding down, and watching the end of Street Fighter on the sci-fi channel, its one of those movies that's so bad its almost good.

Worked on my new piece for six hours straight last night without realising a minute had gone by.
I guess thats what people mean when they say they're 'in the zone'.
Anyway heres a WIP. I like the faded style a lot.

It makes me feel good when I compare this to my last kagura pic.
Woke up. Continued work on it. This is the life.

Doing some more character sheets for a planning meet of a project me and a friend are working on and considering putting in my pre order for the rebuild of eva 2.0 soundtrack a day early.^_^

Loving Kags there iisan :thumb:

Any Tomo love? How about a Bonkuras pic next? (is suddenly reminded he never showed off his new poster) Better late than never:

bonkuras.jpg

Man, I'm so frickin' jealous right now. Where did you get that?
Thanks for the comment :) It's nearly finished now.
Once I'm a bit faster I'd love to do a group Azumanga pic but it's taken me somewhere around 9 hours to get this one right.

It's a promo poster for the old "Azumanga Donjara Daiou" Playstation game. Got it off eBay, $6. I'd never seen one before, but if I notice another I'll let you know.

Best of luck to all those who are going to interviews next week. Even though I've had a few, I still get nervous.

What am I doing. Watching ep.22 of Brilliant Legacy, a Korean drama. And they have ended it on the mother of all cliffhangers. How the heck an I supposed to wait a week to find out what happens next. Bah...

Manga Girls said:
Best of luck to all those who are going to interviews next week. Even though I've had a few, I still get nervous.

You're the first to wish me luck.

What i'm doing? Listening to my father rage at me because he's an idiot.

Watching a recent ep of Lost that my little brother recorded on the Sky box.

And the storyline is totally messed up. What a convulated plot. Makes Twin Peaks look like a walk in the park...

Just finished watching 8 Out Of Ten cats. Funny stuff!

"Yes, this is the story about the U.S pulling out it's troops and evacuating Iraq.

Which is normal after people **** something."

chaos said:
watching Gunbuster =)
Regardless of how it is spelled, one should hope you pronounce it Gunbustaaaaaaaa, as is appropriate.

I'm still searching for an affordable means of getting my hands on that little gem.

Been a while since I posted.
I'm looking after my cousin and bobbing to Slayer whilst waiting for my friend to come over and get ready for a sleepover.

Last minute prep for the big interview tomorrow. It's been a non stop week this week. Looking for a job IS a full time job.

Can't wait till the weekend to watch some anime. Hurrah!

Back