What you guys doing right now.

@evangelion rocks - Steam Punk = love. I am a Last Exile fangirl afterall. I would love to see this too. ^^

What am I doing? Just got an email saying that I have won a Nokia Comes With Music phone in the Pepsi competition.

I popped along to my local Somerfield to buy two multipacks on the weekend, and would you believe it, but I won on my very first go.... :eek:

M.G x

evangelion rocks said:
@Blackwolf:The only detail I'm able to give away at this time is that it's going to be a steampunk short story^_^.We're hoping to have the final product ready in a few months time.I'll be happy to post the concept pieces and perhaps a few samples up once they are finished if you're interested!^_^

As long as you don't mind displaying them i would love to take a look :)

@Blackwolf+Manga Girls=Thanks for the interest!^_^I'd be more than happy to show the designs on the site once we've got them all done!Should be able to upload them soon all going well.

Currently I am getting ready to go and watch the new Harry Potter film ^_^;.

evangelion rocks said:
@Blackwolf+Manga Girls=Thanks for the interest!^_^I'd be more than happy to show the designs on the site once we've got them all done!Should be able to upload them soon all going well.

Currently I am getting ready to go and watch the new Harry Potter film ^_^;.

Yeah, ditto X]. It starts at 4:30 so I got time to kill. X-men is on the tv, so I'll watch that in the mean time!

Manga Girls said:
What am I doing? Just got an email saying that I have won a Nokia Comes With Music phone in the Pepsi competition.

I popped along to my local Somerfield to buy two multipacks on the weekend, and would you believe it, but I won on my very first go....
It can't be all positive. The phone will come with music, but I fathom each and every track will be a midi rendition of the Nokia theme, thus allowing them to technically fulfil their part of the bargain at minimal cost.

iisan said:
I couldn't agree more, but I don't wanna play games I wanna watch videos.
Though your reasoning seems a bit shakey xD

:lol:

I was joking d00de.

And, if you use an R4, you can play multimedia on your DS 8) 8)

Yeah, I don't usually go for stuff like that.
Besides, even with that the screen on the PSP is better.
...even if there is only one. D:

Right now I'm checking I've got everything packed.

BlackWolf said:
iisan said:
Yeah, I don't usually go for stuff like that.
Besides, even with that the screen on the PSP is better.
...even if there is only one. D:

Right now I'm checking I've got everything packed.

well i suppose the psp has to beat the DS on at least one thing ;)

lol i kid, they are equal as this VGcats comic proves

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=142

DS > PSP for games. Let's be real :lol:

Nah, I own both and while there are more quality games on DS than on PSP, the quality of the best PSP games is much better than the quality of the best DS games. If I had to choose between owning only a DS or only a PSP, I'd pick the PSP hands down :p

I'd pick the PSP hands down :p
How would you play either console with your hands down? I suppose you'd have to use the game audio as your sole stimulus for interacting with it.

(Needless to say, I'm not doing much at the moment.)

Zin5ki said:
Citizengeek said:
I'd pick the PSP hands down :p
How would you play either console with your hands down?

It's why everyone thinks of him as a clever dick.

Is the PSP really any good as I was considering getting one before they bring out this stupid download only one. UMDs and games should drop in price once it is out.

Back