What you guys doing right now.

Wondering where the hell my large order from Right Stuf is. Since it shipped almost two weeks ago it seems likely that it's in the grubby hands of HMCE, so I'm expecting a Royal Mail ransom card to drop through my letterbox in the next few days (or whenever the tossers at customs decide release my stuff).

Just waking up(i know, half 4 and all) so that i can focus on studying overnight tonight for my exam tomorrow. Watching the news at present as well whilst having a nice cuppa tea.

What are YOU doing right now?

I guessing your left hand is touching your face and your legs are crossed.

Did I get you? XD

Me, I'm about to go to sleep. Night all ♥

im sat trying to find somewhere in York ,UK that sells pocky!!
im addicted but its so hard to find where i live! any ideas?
that and watchin bleach
such a boring life >.<

I am sitting down and listening to music, enjoying the hot day.

I find that time is best spent doing nothing. I could sit down and do nothing for hours and not get bored. I just adore relaxation.

Eating a Fab ice lolly (not to be confused with loli, for obvious reasons). They're not nearly as nice as they used to be. Maybe it's this "real fruit" stuff the packet says it contains...

Drying off after jumping in the pool to cool off.
I say pool but really it's an overgrown paddling pool.
And listening to that Rise song, I can't get enough of it.

ayase said:
Eating a Fab ice lolly (not to be confused with loli, for obvious reasons). They're not nearly as nice as they used to be. Maybe it's this "real fruit" stuff the packet says it contains...
If so, it joins Tizer in the grave of the once-sugary products which have been corrupted by counterproductive redesigning. It's not like the original market wanted natural ingredients as part of the product...

Kamina said:
im sat trying to find somewhere in York ,UK that sells pocky!!
im addicted but its so hard to find where i live! any ideas?
that and watchin bleach
such a boring life >.<

Tesco. Under a new name; Mikado!

If so, it joins Tizer in the grave of the once-sugary products which have been corrupted by counterproductive redesigning. It's not like the original market wanted natural ingredients as part of the product...

So many great products have died for this reason...

Thankfully i've got 8 of the old Fabs cause where we buy them from there aint the new natural fruits XD

I should be revising for my final exam on tuesday. Instead i'm finding myself making a nice playlist on iTunes for the lovely summer weather. Now i'm just hoping it doesn't get too hot.

Wondering why I dont feel really bad today... Went to bed after a night out at 1am, lay in bed for 2+hours and decided to draw a bit until sunrise (5am). Got 4 hours sleep after that though, but I'm a guy who likes his full 8hrs.

Chaz said:
Wondering why I dont feel really bad today... Went to bed after a night out at 1am, lay in bed for 2+hours and decided to draw a bit until sunrise (5am). Got 4 hours sleep after that though, but I'm a guy who likes his full 8hrs.
Gahh, me too. It was so hot last night. I didn't get to sleep 'til 2 and had to be up at 8 this morning... I really didn't want to get out of bed, and then when I did and saw what a lovely, almost Mediterranean day it was I really didn't want to spend it sat in the shop. Ho hum. It had better be as nice tomorrow on my day off.

Chaz said:
Went to bed after a night out at 1am, lay in bed for 2+hours and decided to draw a bit until sunrise (5am). Got 4 hours sleep after that though, but I'm a guy who likes his full 8hrs.
I shall admit I am oblivious to the goings on that occur after a night out, as I try to avoid such events as much as possible. However, may I ask if it is commonplace to undertake creative exercises, such as drawing, after one has made merry?

Zin5ki said:
Chaz said:
Went to bed after a night out at 1am, lay in bed for 2+hours and decided to draw a bit until sunrise (5am). Got 4 hours sleep after that though, but I'm a guy who likes his full 8hrs.
I shall admit I am oblivious to the goings on that occur after a night out, as I try to avoid such events as much as possible. However, may I ask if it is commonplace to undertake creative exercises, such as drawing, after one has made merry?
Sometimes it makes those creative endeavours better. If so much great music was written on drugs, then it's no great stretch to say that someone could produce a drunken masterpiece. :p

ayase said:
Zin5ki said:
Chaz said:
Sometimes it makes those creative endeavours better. If so much great music was written on drugs, then it's no great stretch to say that someone could produce a drunken masterpiece. :p

*Makes notes to try it next time he's been out*

Back