What you guys doing right now.

Randomly browseing the internet, considering playing going on Dungeon Siege 2, or goign and watching my brother (Arbalest) playing Project Zero/Fatal Frame 3.

just got up and got my exam results!...pretty good actually..i'm suprised..maths geography and computing all B's..i will get maths boosted to an A i think from appeals i think. and i got a C in physics..so thats good methinks. erm..apart from that, just waking up lol

Just sitting at the computer, feel ing kinda grogy.......recovering from one wild party last night.....*sarcasm*........anyways...Im just in MSN and im thinking about learning more of a song ive been trying to learn, Also I have something telling me I want to listen to Crash into me...Not quite sure why........

In pain after having Sushi claw her way up my leg T.T

Also scanning the Net while Rachel finishes her drawing, going into Norwich later for my Belated Birthday meal with Rachel and Spike ^_^

Contemplating why such a brilliant scientist such as Richard Dawkins doesn't apply his educated mind in a more productive way concerning his personal beliefs instead of throwing temper tantrums about things he, in a nutshell, simply dislikes!

lol Thought that was quite funny for this thread!

Hovis! said:
Comtemplating why such a brilliant scientist such as Richard Dawkins doesn't apply his educated mind in a more productive way concerning his personal beliefs instead of throwing temper tantrums about things he, in a nutshell, simply dislikes!

I lol'd.

adamcube said:
Hovis! said:
Comtemplating why such a brilliant scientist such as Richard Dawkins doesn't apply his educated mind in a more productive way concerning his personal beliefs instead of throwing temper tantrums about things he, in a nutshell, simply dislikes!

I lol'd.

Me too, quite cheered me up that did.
I have the mother of all headaches...and the worst is I know I only have myself to blame. Currently nursing my temple and stroking my dog thats lolling against my leg.

KittySeras said:
adamcube said:
Hovis! said:

I lol'd.

I have the mother of all headaches...and the worst is I know I only have myself to blame. Currently nursing my temple and stroking my dog thats lolling against my leg.

Why is it you who is to blame???

Anyway, I'm really sorry - hope you feel better soon ^_^

adamcube said:
KittySeras said:
adamcube said:
Hovis! said:

I lol'd.

Why is it you who is to blame???

Anyway, I'm really sorry - hope you feel better soon ^_^

Yeah I agree, why is it you too blame...and yeah get better soon KittySeras

right now im just happy that i actually got a e-mail confirming that i can help out at that NFT Volunteering for those Manga goodie bags... woot!
finally something to do during the boring holidays (its one day, but one day less boredom)

At the moment, just surfing the web and thinking why i can never sleep at this time..ah well, nothing to worry about, only being deprived of sleep is all lol..also planning to put on some music.

Heh, just sitting at the computer...looking at some interesting pcitures of some Neko girls...I think its safe to say that these deffinently fall into the catagory of...*fan service*...anyways, also on MSN waiting for some people to come online.

Feeling rather sleepy @_@ I saw Pirates of the Crrabien 2 last night with Rachel and Spike, we also went for my bithday meal at Wagamamas which was really fun ^^
We all spent most of the movie trying to eat out Misrels and popcorn with chopsticks XD
Now Rachel is watching Pirates 1 while i'm on the computer =x I really should get up soon >.>

XxNeko-FeixX said:
Feeling rather sleepy @_@ I saw Pirates of the Crrabien 2 last night with Rachel and Spike, we also went for my bithday meal at Wagamamas which was really fun ^^
We all spent most of the movie trying to eat out Misrels and popcorn with chopsticks XD
Now Rachel is watching Pirates 1 while i'm on the computer =x I really should get up soon >.>

Sounds like a great time!

--

I'm eating buttered toast. Mmmmm.

Currently sat back at work online shopping and calming down after being told the garage I have bought my car from has lost all the paperwork

I am not pleased to say the least

Back