What you guys doing right now.

Just sitting here...feeling ever more confused about things that have happened recently...Hopefully itll all be sorted out soon...well I hope so, its driving me crazy!

around 2 hours ago i just got back from the cinema, Watched Cars with my Niece and Nephew. it was quite a good movie. i thought it would have been crap.

now i am just making some home-made dvd covers (just plani paper with the name written on it, lol) for my err....''back-up'' games...thats right...back-up... >_> <_<

home half an hour ago..so just checking around the forums, talking to a couple people..and then probably gonna head onto the 360 for a while..then may get some sleep before i have to head off to work again at 10 tonight

Morning all!
Listening to By the way got a current addiction to this song. Trying to sort out a row between some people on MSN. Weird cause everything was fine yesterday...oh well, drama comes my way to often at the moment.

Blooming heck! It's 10pm and I only just got onto the PC... XD
Just reading my e-mails/forums and maybe listen to music or anime.

Just home from work..turned on some music but with headphones in so not to disturb the rest of the people here..since they are still sleeping. Also checking to see what i missed on the forums whilst at work

After juts getting up a few mins ago, still feeling very sleepy. Catching up on posts now that i fixed my account ^_^

Miko is have a mad half hour and running in and out of my neat pile of rapping paper, now not so neat ^^
Also muching on a bowl of Cheerios, i should go feed Miko soon =x

Currently doing what i do most evenings at this time..getting more posts on here and surfing the net. Murphy (my cat) is lying beside me at the moment sleeping. He seems comfortable at least

Just sitting at the computer...Wondering where everybody is...Im on MSN but no body is online...just scanning the forums and waiting for someone to come online...

At the moment im 'sposed to be cleaning my room which is now a tip from a sleepover last night, however I find myself distracted again =x

Had such a fantastic day! Went to the beach with my boyfriend, it was such a great day.
But yeah, listening to Dani California thinking about making meself food to eat.

I'm on a weeks holiday from work work and I'm currently trying to think of some remark no one has ever heard before.

Its quite difficult.

So in essence I'm so desperate to thrash out a unique identity of my own that I try and write things no ones "expereinced" ( :-/ ) before.

Scratch that! Right this minute I'm doing what I do best - typing b*****ks! ;-D

at the moment...posting on here lol..and talking to someone online about his new browser he made..well it was more an update to his browser but meh..erm..not much else actually. Also annoyed at the fact that my exam results arrive tomorrow :?

Back