What you guys doing right now.

Heh...today has been so boring...I cant believe how boring it is.....Its so dull, and boring and tidius and dull, its so deperatly dull...(to qoute Monty Pythons Flying circus - Fighting against chiltand accountancy).......Anyways, someone come on MSN and talk to me, im bored..Really bored.

Just got back from the Hairdressers, with wet hair ;o; i had it died so it has to dry naturally, not the best thing when it's freezing and raining >.>
I like how its been cut though ^^

Currently..erm..listening to some music..and er..not much else..talking on WLM..apart from that..nothing...oh..gonna start on my japanese study properly later on actually

Currently munching on some lunch while trying to do something with my new hair cut, that no longer likes staying in place after being slept on >.>

Basically the same as Ryo, setting up my Public Profile at the moment. And listening to music at the same time with the Tv on in the background :?

After one ****** day at work, I'm gonna go and get hammered, talk drivel to random people, and crash out in a rather spectacular fashion

Currently scanning the forums and doodling, so many new characters have come onto my head today >.>
I have to feed that cats in a min, all four of them are scremaing for some fish =3

Just got completely up to date with my Genshiken manga and now just have to wait for the next one to be released in October, am about to watch the final 6 episodes of Initial D Fourth Stage oh and I am also sat at work at the moment and will be here til 7am

currently up doing nothing much apart from checking out whats new here on the forums and going over the whole hiragana again..i'm sure i am remembering more of them each time now :)

Just sat here at the computer, on MSN at the mo talking to some peeps...I have my collage interview tomorrow..scary stuff..but yeah also awaiting tomorrow becuse on film 4 in the studio ghibli season, Kiki's delivery service will be on :D and Im going to record it and watch it on friday with my friend...Other than that, just scanning the forums

Singing my face off to Snow Patrol How to be dead. Love the song!
I'm feeling glad to be home, Iv'e been away for a couple of days and though I enjoyed it, It felt good to sleep in my own bed again last night.

Back