What you guys doing right now.

I havent left a post in a while, so im doing one now...Havent been up to much, playing guitar etc..Im finally finished being banned from the computer today so thats okay...anyways, just on MSN, just finished talking to my friend who has a gig today...So all the best to him..Other than that, just sitting here bored...

Currently eating cold apple strudel and cream, while scanning the forums and trying very hard to draw my next Naruto comic strip for my DA page, but failing due to Artisit block >.>

Listening to Butterfly from Project Zero 2, probably one of my favorite songs to croon along badly too. I really shouldn't do it cause it is killing the song.
Basically doing what I usually do...MSN, forum and tea drinking!

Basically just got in from being at my friends house...loud music coming from my brothers room...Foo fighters...so its not too bad, anyways, just on MSN, waiting for some nice people to come online

Enjoying the rare thing called peace here since my brother has gone back to school(school started back here on tuesday) and i have the whole place to myself.

I've just come home from shoping in norwich, and i'm soaked ;) It was sunny when I left! but began to pour later ::cries::
I actully resisted the temptation to buy anything! I'm planning to buy Balto 1-3 on Play though, which is the true reason why ^^

...GCSE results today T_T......Its weird, I don't think I've done very well, yet for some reason...I don't feel nervous atall. Anyways, good luck to anyone getting their results today...Especially KittySeras because I know you deffinently are...but to everyone else who is...good luck.

Currently working on one of my drawings in Photoshop, tis Tsuki wolf ^^
Not ding to badly on it at the moment o.o
It's raining, so my inpirations t'is rather high ^^ I'm also listning to the Memoirs of a Geshia OST

Sat at my desk at work, just picked up my sisters birthday present (Pink Gameboy Advance) and now planning my house party on saturday night

Just woken up, scanning forums checking emails ect. Spike is still in bed reading MegaTokyo #2 and Rachel is half dressed reading Genshiken #1 @_@ I really should get some breakfast soon =x

Back