What you guys doing right now.

I havent left a post in ages, so Im doing so now...Right now im about to snack into some super noodles and watch the family guy movie maybe, or some Anime, heh, Starting college on monday, so until then, weekdays are kinda boring, Also missing someone...alot, more than anything, anyways, Also on MSN

hmm..currently listenin to some of my new music and wondering why i am finding resident evil deadly silence on the DS rather funny but good :?

About to go to bed after a tiring day of: Going to see my grandparents whom live 139 miles away in Nottingham, then eating a HUGE meal, then going an extra 67 or so miles to Derbyshire to drop Phil off home, introducing my parents to his parents, leaving Phil's house, crying quite a bit cos I feel lonely, going back to Nottingham to drop my cousin home, staying at my cousins for about 2 & 1/2 hours, eating Mcdonalds then spending another 3 hours in the car going home.

*drops dead* So...tired...

Just got into work, tired as its a monday morning and because it was a long weekend, went out to a Skindred gig in Camberley, then on to Thorpe Park the next day and now I wish I had gotten a bit more rest on my days off

Guyver 0 said:
Just came back from college which so wasn't worth it as the editing machines aren't working properly, and know i'm making aa kiev

Ah I remember those days, walking into the FCOT editing suite to be told they were all down for repairs or the HDD's were completely full and we couldn't use them til last years projects were collected/deleted

Feeling pretty nervous now as i will be going to my first adult education class tonight, lesson one on my Dreamweaver course, and next Monday is the first lesson of my Art class. Two years since i've been in any kind of education, i wonder if i should Cosplay in school uniform *so would not do in a million years*, lol

Charter_Mage said:
Feeling pretty nervous now as i will be going to my first adult education class tonight, lesson one on my Dreamweaver course, and next Monday is the first lesson of my Art class. Two years since i've been in any kind of education, i wonder if i should Cosplay in school uniform *so would not do in a million years*, lol

Well done on the Dreamweaver course its an excellent program, yes Cosplay, who knows you might find out everyone does the same thing.......... well maybe

Tessai said:
First night of Japanese classes tonight, so time for a quick bevvie b4 hand.

Oooh, at my new school there's a dedicated Japanese teacher - but she only teaches the sixth form. I asked her if she'd give me private tuition and it should go through. Can't wait!

I got back from school a little while ago, finished all of my written homework and now am just tired. A little internet, a little food, a little anime, a little sleep, it's all good. :D

Tessai said:
First night of Japanese classes tonight, so time for a quick bevvie b4 hand.

heh at the moment, until i get to uni i am self teaching japanese..though its not that easy. probably be easier once i am in uni.

erm currently talking to three people online and watching a seriously bad movie :?

Back