What you guys doing right now.

I am now unoficially starting my weeks holiday (unoficially coz i got to work sat and sun), so I am going to be stoned constantly for the next 9 days, drink alot of V & RB, play computer and watch lots of anime.

Woooob Wooo!!

Was up early and was out Mountain Biking in the Clwyds, North Wales, trying out some local single track :)... back in just before three. My Amazon order arrived earlier than expected, so have been reading Naruto for most of the afternoon.

Installed new graphics tablet (pinched form sister) and playing around on the web. Might watch a film/anime before bed.

Looking on Amazon to see what I can add to my wish list.

Just noticed that Amazon now have a dedicated Anime section within the DVD area :)

I have returned...I havent been on here for ages now, so I thought heh, might aswell leave a few posts, check out some new stuff...sounds good, at the mo just talking on MSN and stuff, gonna go get some food in.......now, so yeah, hey everyone :D

Reflecting on whether my DVD, video game and general materialistic possessions bring me happiness.

I get "pleasure" from them (not in that way, nudge nudge wink wink) but I'm worried they have to much an influence on my life.

Anyone ever get moments like this?

Starting my first uni assignment in a year and a half. Getting back into old study routines when I'm now working full time is a bit of a shock to the system!

Right now I am watching my clock at home as I have to go out for a meal with family at 5.30pm but then head to work for 7pm I hope the service at this pub is fast cause I won't have time to hang around much

Back