What you guys doing right now.

Working the night shift.

Its become the norm now that any anime film i want to see at the cinema always seem to be scheduled for when i'm working and can't go. I'm starting to get a complex about it or AL have some how gotten a hold of my rota.
They've added more in Southampton, none extra in Portsmouth though:
Screenshot_20191126-214217.png

I'd have to go pretty far to see most anime films

Only one I can remember properly showing here is Broly. I highly doubt made in abyss: Bondrewd will show here, not many fans of abyss or anime

Covering some weekend shifts later, as for now got RWBY on, I’m still one of the ones that are gonna say it was better when they could follow something Oum did, since last season the origin story makes no sense and the fandom has turned into shippers

Volume 6 and the fandom made me abandon RWBY and Roosterteeth completely, and I was a die-hard fan of RWBY from the very beginning when only the original 4 character trailers were out. I dropped my first membership as soon as GenLOCK ended, and have since never gone back to Roosterteeth's website.

Volume 6 and the fandom made me abandon RWBY and Roosterteeth completely, and I was a die-hard fan of RWBY from the very beginning when only the original 4 character trailers were out. I dropped my first membership as soon as GenLOCK ended, and have since never gone back to Roosterteeth's website.
I'm getting it on CR. Abandoned the series at first when they took it to their own streaming service, never used it

I'd say there might have still been a few good parts in volume 5, like the last fight in that, but volume 6 onwards is a disappointment, compared to how they started. It even looks worse than previous volumes when I thought volume 4 looked like they put budget in it

On the way home early from work! 😁
Gona go see Stray From The Path tonight. 🤘😝🍻

South West trains are gona be a massive pain though. 🤬

Missing the days where I'd be able to take Saturdays off because I was doing the job I was hired for instead of someone else's work.
Thos were the days..

Edit: somehow I'm taken off my own work for the day and still get the Saturday off... woohoo!

Last edited:
Got my a*se into the office using my lunch hour, I woke at 6.20 feeling awfully exhausted that I knew I'd not be able to get up at 7 for work so I worked from home until lunch and got to wake at 8.45.

There's not enough work to do hence being on here as I need to keep busy whilst I'm so miserable haha.

Seeing The Grinch The Musical tonight, hoping it keeps my head from going under for the duration as all I'm doing is crying.

I have a Christmas Luncheon to go to here at work at noon today, Sounds like there will be fried chicken and subs provided, along with all the food employees are bringing. Crock pots full of hot food have been plugged into the wall outlets this morning all over the place here, lol...

Firing up Gremlins. Wish I had gotten the 4K before this point but hopefully best Christmas I’ll have it. For now I’ll make do with the standard Blu.

Back