What you guys doing right now.

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
My next door neighbors were over tonight to completely finish up the Battlestar Galactica 2004-2009 SyFy Channel Re-make series tonight, we finished-off the three part finale for the final season 4.5. I think we completed the entire series at a very impressive clip - we started watching the Pilot on April 30th, so it took us just 67 days to finish 75 hour-long TV episodes on Blu-ray - a little over 2 months! I think it was a very respectable effort, especially with getting the neighbors to come over so many evenings to go through the entire series in that short of a time. I guess it helped that they were totally into the series right from the Pilot episode, so they actually wanted to come over so often - sometimes 3 or 4 nights in a row, to watch two or three episodes in a sitting - because they simply couldn't get enough of it. And tonight after it was over they just looked stunned, and shook their heads and said "wow, what a series!"

We actually did not watch Razor or The Plan yet, so we'll have to get through those two movies sometime in the near future, but the series itself is done!

Now we'll most likely be going back to watching anime; I think we're planning to watch Fullmetal Achemist and FMA:Brotherhood back-to-back as our next major series to tackle.

Last edited:

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
Had to rest my old bones last night but luckily I recorded babymetal’s Show. Much rather that in the morning that some screaming cockerel, I’m pretty sure I heard the neighbours dog fighting something though

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Finishing off the Doctor Who The Collection: Season 10 boxset so I can review it.

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
My brother and I have been watching that thing on Netflix about black holes, it gets to the part about supermassive black holes forming the centre of galaxies
Not to be outdone, my brother ponders “what if all the galaxies are orbiting a colossal black hole?”
I’m sorry, all I could think about was this

Reactions: WMD

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
It was a 30th Anniversary tour, so I think you're misremembering your decade there 😜 Unless you saw Alex Paterson DJing for the Killing Joke.

It was a lot more ravey than I thought it would be. I ache!

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
It was a 30th Anniversary tour, so I think you're misremembering your decade there 😜 Unless you saw Alex Paterson DJing for the Killing Joke.

It was a lot more ravey than I thought it would be. I ache!
Hmm, ok, 1988 they formed, so late 80's then. I remember listening to some of their early ambient stuff on the radio during New Age and Electronics segments which would have been back in 1989 or earlier, going by where I lived when I first heard them, so they must have been a fresh new act at the time. So I guess I've listened to them from their very beginnings.

Lol on the rave thing, I guess I couldn't attend a show like that any more, getting too old - with my bad knees I can only stand in one spot for about 10-15 minutes at a time. I'd love to go to Tomorrowland in Belgium - my next door neighbors are planning to go if they can get the tickets - but I could never stand and walk around all day like that. Sucks to get old.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Trying to find a PS2 game disc, have the case but no game inside! My younger self really needed teaching to keep game and case together...

Patient-X

Railgun
Trying to find a PS2 game disc, have the case but no game inside! My younger self really needed teaching to keep game and case together...
As my nan always said "it'll be in the last place you look" . This is the same person who described drizzle as "the kind of rain that wets ya" 😂

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Just finished watching the Hungarian GP. And of course another victory for Hamilton. Well done Lewis. 👍 Time to go watch the rest of the Community Shield match between Liverpool and Man City.