What you guys doing right now.

It is, though why anyone would move to Redcar I’m not quite sure. Cheap property I guess :p
Yeah, £100,000 less for a slightly bigger house!
My mum grew up near Donny, but has been down here for at least 45 years. Also her sister lives in Marske-by-the-Sea, but property is harder to come by there so Redcar it was.

Yeah, £100,000 less for a slightly bigger house!
My mum grew up near Donny, but has been down here for at least 45 years. Also her sister lives in Marske-by-the-Sea, but property is harder to come by there so Redcar it was.
Marske’s all right, my auntie and cousin live there. Redcar... eh. Probably depends on the area. The sea and the beach are nice, the amount of unemployment, poverty, alcoholism and drugs less so.

Eh, as long as she can say the place names like a local (you don’t pronounce the R or the E in Marske or the A in Redcar) and can hold her own in a bar fight I’m sure she’ll be fine. :p

Oh my that was so good! It was remarkable how easy it was to follow with hiw much carnage was going on! Super fun film. Really uplifting story.

Cant wait to one day watch it in english so I can take it all in properly.

Working the night shift.

Its become the norm now that any anime film i want to see at the cinema always seem to be scheduled for when i'm working and can't go. I'm starting to get a complex about it or AL have some how gotten a hold of my rota.

Back