What you guys doing right now.

I got drunk last night (I had a drag on something that I didn't know what it was I recall too. Advice, don't ever take even one drag on a substance that you don't know what it is) and have been ill almost all day (that's what I've been doing most of this Saturday).

A wasted Saturday.

been working all day, 8 till 8, which is never a good thing. now planning to sleep for about 3-4 hours then getting up ready for tomorrow's shift which means getting up early. darn. gonna watch some FMP, and do more on kessen 3 i think tonight.

I’m making a grovelling apology for the regrettable Scam thread.

With the benefit of hindsight I now realise that it was a terrible mistake and that I should never have posted such a diabolical attempt at humour. It was the result of Friday afternoon boredom and an erroneous belief, shared by my work colleagues, that it was amusing. I can only give you my word that I will not post any **** jokes ever again.

I’ve posted this here so as not to bump that thread back up forum.

harkins said:
I’m making a grovelling apology for the regrettable Scam thread.

With the benefit of hindsight I now realise that it was a terrible mistake and that I should never have posted such a diabolical attempt at humour. It was the result of Friday afternoon boredom and an erroneous belief, shared by my work colleagues, that it was amusing. I can only give you my word that I will not post any **** jokes ever again.

I’ve posted this here so as not to bump that thread back up forum.

It was basic humour, it was amusing though.

As for what I am doing, I am trying to formulate a plan where I live forever (or spamming, whatever you want to call it XD)

only 1 hour 30 minutes to go til the end of work

Spent today sorting out car insurance claim, apparently the garage fixed my bumper but not the exhaust as I didn;t tell them it was faulty, how am I supposed to know whats wrong with it, I am not a mechanic

Sat at work, trying to find a way to be able to collect my car from the garage.

Also online looking at pc upgrades and new parts that I might treat myself too

finishing my ucas entry form, now only the personal statement and my education is left to fill out..and it has to be done by sunday :?

Picked up my car from the garage as all repairs from my crash were complete then took it to another garage to fix the exhaust was told it coult cost up to £380 but the guys at the garage checked it out and decided to reweld the break total cost £40

On the way home the sunroof opened, while it was raining so then had to drive the car to my dealer and he fixed it while I waited, so now my car is 100% back to normal

Back