What you guys doing right now.

Finally finished wrapping all the presents I bought for people, and putting cash in envelopes for those I gave up trying to find stuff for.

Off to work tonight :( for another 12 hours work, but right now I am gonna cook myself a BIG steak as a special treat :D

Going manic with a mixture of loud music and headphones.
And for this time of nice, I think they'd appreciate the speakers not blasting. XD
Also (as long term), I'm 1/2 way through anothe 1-page comic for a friend on DA.

Just got home from getting the last of my christmas shopping..i always leave it till the last minute almost :lol: , erm..and now home and relaxing a bit.

Currently surfing the web and then considering on going on Shadow of Colosseus again, just bet the 6th Colosseus earlier on. Also need to wrap everyones presents..i knew i forgot to do something last night =x.

Just got home from my parents spent all xmas there and my head is pounding, was drinking all day/night yesterday and now I am paying for it BIG TIME :( .

Just been playing Dirge of Cerberus and sorting all my presents out and now I am off for a little nap before my girlfriend comes home from her parents and we can open more presents :D

Got home from work a couple hours back, and since then just really been watching TV, and was on my Brothers metroid Prime Hunters on the Ds for a little bit.

Ryo Chan said:
McIcy said:
ABout to brave the wilds of the town centre to spend my gift vouchers

just got back from town

don't do it mcicy, you have your whole life ahead of you

Town was dead thankgod, so I let my girlfriend roam the clothe shops whilst I checked out Game, Virgin and HMV..... didn't buy anything in the end

Back