What you guys doing right now.

Busy day for me today, I have been xmas shopping, swimming, food shopping and now I have to clean the house..... I wanna just chill out and watch tv though

Hangover, just got up and my head is pounding, was in a vodka bar last night then went onto a metal club and now I am paying for it, still I am over my parents today for a slap up sunday lunch so that should chase the alcohol away

Eating with chopsticks! A skill I have yet to master completely...but I'm trying dear ones. Listening to System of a down and feeling very content with everything.
It's christmas, so happy Christmas to all.

Tried to have a lie-in this morning but got woken up by people arriving to collect stuff they had won off me on ebay. Going swinning later and thats about it for my day...... think I might get back to building my fort in Neverwinter Nights 2

I'm sat waiting for a Turkey.

Just to explain a little, where I work it is a tradition each Christmas to be given a Turkey (or booze if preferred) on our final working day. We don't actually do any work, just sit waiting for the bird to arrive and then go home.

So to fill the time I will be posting on here and admiring the Ikki Tousen stuff I collected from the Post Office this morning that I bought from Ninja Boy.

Back