What you guys doing right now.

Trying to finish my Christmas list, left it late again, no chance of all my import stuff coming in time, lol. Still it's not my fault, it was going to be finished early before our printer packed in and our computer followed

Busy today, just booked my hair cut for this afternoon, contacted the council to sort out the trees in my back garden, apparently they are no under a conservation order so I can dut a load of the branches off, woohoo time to play with a chainsaw :D

No I gotta take a load of rubbish up the tip and then tonight off to my mums as she is cooking a roast, god I miss home cooking

I am back at work, on dayshift so no manga reading (accept online scans) and definately NO anime watching, the bosses ruin all our fun its like they expect me to work.

Will also be sorting out an insurance claim after some woman backed into my car on friday night.

just got home from a 9 hour shift today..and now planning my day out in stirling tomorrow..christmas shopping..erm..that maybe about it actually..that was easy =/

7am so back at work, today I have to sit around here and wait for the garage to collect my car for repairs as they have now given me a new Focus to putter around in...... zero power :( I want my Laguna back I miss being able to overtake people

Hoping that the Hayden Christensen photo I bought a friend from work and the - ahem - McFly DVD I bought another friend (also from work) go down well when they get them.

Not my cup of tea (both) but there you go.

P.S. And yes, I did briefly consider exposing them both to some animè and / or Far Eastern cinema material but I thought it more considerate to get them something I know they'll like for sure. :lol:

Hovis! said:
Hoping that the Hayden Christensen photo I bought a friend from work and the - ahem - McFly DVD I bought another friend (also from work) go down well when they get them.

Not my cup of tea (both) but there you go.

P.S. And yes, I did briefly consider exposing them both to some animè and / or Far Eastern cinema material but I thought it more considerate to get them something I know they'll like for sure. :lol:

I tried the anime for christmas ploy on my mates but it never works well.

Back