What you guys doing right now.

KittySeras said:
Stressing cause I have no job! I really am so desperate for one, I will take anything I can just give me some money!!!!

Put out a begging post in the random chit chat section section maybe some one here will know of a job near you that you might like to do.

Just about to finish work, go home cook myself spaghetti and watch anime. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Heaven.

KittySeras said:
Stressing cause I have no job! I really am so desperate for one, I will take anything I can just give me some money!!!!

ur not the only one in the situation kitty, around 25% of the UK is unemployed apparently (myself included)

only thing i can suggest if you haven't done so yet is signing onto the job seekers allowance and continue looking, only £45 a week, but better than nothing

Where did you get that figure? Only 1.68 million people are unemployed in the UK that’s only about 2.5%, 3.5% tops.

Digesting news about MVM, Funimation and Revelation films.

butch-cassidy said:
Where did you get that figure? Only 1.68 million people are unemployed in the UK that’s only about 2.5%, 3.5% tops.

Digesting news about MVM, Funimation and Revelation films.
hmmm probually 2.5 and i missed the dot.

still only 1.68 mil? 1.68 mil doesn't seem like a small number to me when you get 40 people apply for 1 job

1.68 Million isn’t a small number but when its compared to 60 Million it is. Of course the number of people applying for a job isn’t good but it all depends on the job you’re aiming for and the place you live.

For example, I used to live down in Londonderry, it was almost impossible to get a job, now I'm up in Belfast where there is a skill shortage. Its scary the change 70 miles can make.

At work, this is my last day shift so I would usually get the next 7 days off but have signed up for some extra night shifts so 24hrs after leaving here tonight I will be back again

Back at work again tonight I am on nightshift but tomorrow I party in southampton and then back to another nightshift.

Spent today cleaning house and sorting pc (protecting my anime files) as my girlfriend is moving in tomorrow

Back