What you guys doing right now.

Braved town again as gf had to take back stuff she bought yesterday that didn't fit. Then went food shopping now I am gonna fall asleep in front of the tv

I am back at work til after new years eve, just updated my blog (although its not working, no idea why) and my myspace page. Did some more manga shopping today too.

Now back to sleeping at my desk

got home from work about half an hour ago, didn't get that sleep i was after, so seeing as i don't drinkalchohol of any sort, i shall be spending the most of new years day in bed sleeping.

Believe it or not but I'm ready for work. Sure, its a short shift, but I'd rather have a day-off and watch District 13 and play Forbidden Siren 2 on the PS2 but hey! Working is A LOT more fun. ;-)

well, at the moment, not doing much really, other than checking round the forums. got nothing planned for today, no going out and such so i shall be spending the day on games and watching anime most probably.

Well last night being New Years Eve today has been spent nursing my hangover, then went to parents for HUGE meal and now I am sat at work, about to embark on a marathon Anime Session, I have my drinks later on we are getting Chinese Takeaway and I have about 13hours of anime to get through......... although as I was out last night I think I will sleep most of tonight and leave a large portion of the anime til tomorrow

Currently having a look through the web for a bit, then onto tearing everything out of my room over today and tomorrow, re-painting the walls all ready for my new bed coming in on friday, then after that its down to the re-arranging of everything.

Eating pic-a-mix from Woolies, I bought today because I was sick of not having no chocolate left over from Christmas, and only having pringles to snack on D:

Back at work LAST NIGHT SHIFT, so I will be watching a load of Zoids Genesis tonight and also have to do my ASDA weekly shop online and get food in for a huge house party I am throwing at the weekend

Just woke up, spent the night sleeping on the floor of my office on packing foam (ow my back) now I am off home to sleep a few hours in my warm bed

At the moment, taking a break from putting everything back into my room, since i just got my new bed in so everything is begin re-arranged.

Busy Busy Busy, today Guilty Gear X2 turned up so I have been switching between that and Yakuza. But now I have to finish tidying up the house as its my girlfriends Birthday/House Party tonight.

Am also about to crack out my first beer of the day. Oh and I have to hand up a HUGE spray painted sign saying its her 25th, I love embarrassing her.

Back