What you guys doing right now.

2am saturday morning................... I am at work watching anime, just finished a 7 hour anime marathon session, now I am gonna crawl under my work desk and get some sleep

Thinking about that game of pool I had last night and won, before the night was ruined because a girl I know started asking personal questions and when I got "funny" about it she through a wobbly as if SHE was the one who's upset!!!

Charter_Mage said:
McIcy said:
2am saturday morning................... I am at work watching anime, just finished a 7 hour anime marathon session, now I am gonna crawl under my work desk and get some sleep
Do you actually do any work at work McIcy, lol :)

Nope, the way I see it work is an evil disease

Just finished answering one of those stupid market research phone calls, why is it always me that those things get fobbed off onto, i must have been there for at least half an hour

Tidying my bookcase to make room for more Manga volumes :D

Also going to re-attach the rear surround speakers to the wall and correctly position the projector mount on the ceiling, I put the bracket up then realised the projector lens is of center :doh: :)

Back at work tonight is the 3rd of 4 night shifts and I have run low on anime, only have about 4 hours worth. Plus blockbusters was too packed to be able to rent stuff, looks like I'll be crawling under my desk early tonight

Back at work tonight is the 3rd of 4 night shifts and I have run low on anime, only have about 4 hours worth. Plus blockbusters was too packed to be able to rent stuff, looks like I'll be crawling under my desk early tonight

Being angry at the UK police force. Let me set the scene...

A police van with two officers stood outside next to it parked next to a pedestrian crossing. I and a friend press the button to cross. There are a few other people waiting to cross as well. The light turns green so we start to cross when some tit drives through a red light nearly knocking an old guy down. Naturally everybody looke back at the police van to see the coppers reaction. What did the police do? Nothing. They were too busy talking about the football match.

Ryo Chan said:
what exactly do you do as a job mcicy, must be nice to have a job where u can do what u want lol

I work in a datacentre and basically only have to do anything if I recieve a ticket from a random call centre telling me to either reboot one of the systems or load a data tape. Other than that there is nothing to do here so I watch anime, dvd's, read manga or (on nights) I just curl up under my desk and sleep. Basically I found the job I have always been looking for, an honest weeks pay for an honest days work, and no customers to ruin my enjoyment

Waiting for my distance-learning C&G photography course to arrive, I can't wait to figure out which one is the 'on' button and grab some snaps of wild birds to put in as my forum pic. Wild birds as in blackbirds, sparrows etc., not drunken, catfighting women who've just spilled out of a nightclub. Oh nevermind, you'll see soon enough..

Day off of work so I am chilling out watching tv, later I have to find an electrician to come sort out some sercurity lights and then my day is done

Back