What you guys doing right now.

McIcy said:
Avoid VISTA, a few of my mates bought it and now MSN Messenger only shows them as offline and all there contacts as offline. Plus all the changes are only cosmetic it still runs like XP.

Currently sorting out stuff around the house like fitting new bedroom doors and arranging for someone to design my garden

You also need a computer capable of sending man to Mars to open up Internet Explorer :p

I just gor home from school. Next up is my 25 minute exercise bike workout, and then I've got to do a final redraft of som GCSE English coursework, to be handed in tomorrow.

Reading a report on 'The Inner Life Of Painting' it's rather interesting but I don't fancy writing the essay I've got to do about it. -_-

Currently: STARVING. So i'm going to feed my current addiction and have a chocolate muffin, though theres no innocent juicy waters or Croissants so it seems like i'm going to have to eat something like porridge instead :(

Finished having an e-mail discussion with UP1 about my order.
All is happy and bright...

Don't do it McIcy!!! We know we're doomed from Climate Change, but at least let me not suffer!! :p

Just finished clearing half of the tree branches I cut down yesterday, so tired, so right now I am led in front of the tv trying to get up enough energy to go get takeaway

Even my hair aches I am that worn out

Just got back from shopping, now I am gonna have to have lunch and then finish clearing the trees from the back garden, I remember when weekends were days of rest

Back