What you guys doing right now.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I'm currently working out how I can do two miles on foot in under 3 minutes.
That would be a hard push, lol. Though i remember doing about the same distance in 5 minutes a couple years back when me and my friend realised we had that long to get from my house to sixth form briefing, and half of that was up an almost vertical hill (at least it seemed like it at the time, lol).

Currently feeling slightly freaked out by the flock of large, black birds perched in the tree outside my window...are they looking at me!? Reminds me of something from Old Magic (a book), lol

Spent this weekend, redesigning my Myspace page, making it more me like.

Right now though I am stuck at work, still its my last day shift and tomorrow I am back on nights which I love working (no really I do). So today will be devoted to PSP gaming, now sure which game to restart though? GTA Liberty City, GTA Vice City or Breathe of Fire 3?

Decisions, Decisions

Relaxing after a mornings Mountain Bike ride at Llandegla Trail center :) and trying to get this computer to work correctly, horrid thing keeps rebooting every time I open IE. I've reset everything with system restore which should keep it running for a few days longer.

Shades said:
Currently looking for a new job on Reed, heard it was a good place to look so thought id take a look, wish me luck, my current job sucks lol 8)

I wish you luck Shades. My current job isn't very good either (though better than my last one).

I'm currently crying because I had a holiday day on Friday (and today) but I forgot and worked that Friday instead!

Ouch working when your not supposed too sucks dude, I am currently on nigfht shift and just came back from a HUGE work lunch, very full of curry right now.

Currently feeling bored...and kind of depressed. Time to go and substitute food for happiness; time to go and get a chocolate muffin, a croissant, and a innocent juicy water (lemon and lime) :)

just about 40 minutes before work..oh great, and whats more my card isn't working since i have no money left, no break for me :? , ach well.

Pondering over the idea of whether to get Windows Vista Premium (64-bit) or stick with XP :hmmm: And wondering if I should cycle to work or use the car...

Avoid VISTA, a few of my mates bought it and now MSN Messenger only shows them as offline and all there contacts as offline. Plus all the changes are only cosmetic it still runs like XP.

Currently sorting out stuff around the house like fitting new bedroom doors and arranging for someone to design my garden

Back