What you guys doing right now.

Did P.E at school (in the cold) and now I’m at home

trying to distract myself from how much pain I’m in from how long I spent waiting at a bus stop in the freezing cold without a coat and with a pair of ankles that are in a lot of pain from taking 3 laps around the entire school and from the countless relay races we did.

I hope ur ankles feel better soon and you can get nice and warm :)

I am watching Hyouka dubbed while I sit here in a pretty pastel yellow dress with white trim and bows. Also thinking and drinking water :) Had sausages for dinner. It's a nice chill evening so far I also talked to my mum on the phone :)

Yeah it was! Then I got up in the middle of the night at like 2 or half past 2 and took a shower and got dressed again and upset a friend without meaning to and then went back to bed a few hours later... today I went on two walks (I even walked uphill on the way back which I haven't done in a while - I usually just take the bus back if it's uphill) and watched more Hyouka, my PA was also here today and helped me with some stuff, I got a friend coming over to move a bookcase and rebolt it to the wall for me in less than an hour so it's been a fairly busy day! How are you feeling now? :)

mömölōká

Hikikomori
Yeah it was! Then I got up in the middle of the night at like 2 or half past 2 and took a shower and got dressed again and upset a friend without meaning to and then went back to bed a few hours later... today I went on two walks (I even walked uphill on the way back which I haven't done in a while - I usually just take the bus back if it's uphill) and watched more Hyouka, my PA was also here today and helped me with some stuff, I got a friend coming over to move a bookcase and rebolt it to the wall for me in less than an hour so it's been a fairly busy day! How are you feeling now? :)
Sorry for the late reply but I’ve been feeling a lot better 😄