What you guys doing right now.

Realising I've been using the wrong settings to print pictures on my laser printer since I got it several months ago. I hadn't been specifying glossy photo paper, which increases the quality massively.

The results actually made me shout "Oh, f*cking awesome!" I hope I didn't wake anyone up...

Wondering how long it can take to send a password reminder. Aren't these things automated - shouldn't they be instant? Or are the internet's toobs clogged today?

< I am wearing this expression right now as a result.

ayase said:
Wondering how long it can take to send a password reminder. Aren't these things automated - shouldn't they be instant? Or are the internet's toobs clogged today?

< I am wearing this expression right now as a result.
Depends on the website. Some are quick, others not so much.
Sometimes it also depends on your email provider...

Currently sat in the office, neglecting my duties.

Just kidding. i'm browsing the forums and wondering who will take a last minute shift from me. bloody units.

oh and still wondering whether to go out or chill tonight.

listening to a Jazz piece that i may do for my recital in Music

i was playing it at i was thinking "this is Grade 6 (which is 2nd hardest out of all the grades for those who don't know)!? it's easy!", then i realised there was about 16 bars where you have to improvise (like any good Jazz Piece :eek: )

trying to figure out what scale to use, i'm thinking a Blue Scale to make things sound really bizarre, the Ionian Mode, becausei know it off by heart now (it's kinda just a Pentatonic Scale with extra notes added in) or the Bebop Scale which is typical of some Jazz (basically a Mixolydian Mode with some extra notes)

sorry if all of this boggles you folks! 8)

I just sorted all of my doujinshi collection in a folder for easier access. I have about 30 that cover Sonic the Hedgehog, Digimon, Resident Evil, Naruto, Card Captor Sakura and a few others IPs.

chaos said:
JamesX said:
Reading the many, many, posts I've missed.
(may take a while)
Are you seriously reading over a months worth of posts? Anyway, just make sure you check the competitions.

I only had the last months worth to read through, I normally come on a read but never get around to posting.

I noticed the competitions, I think I'll get around to them tonight.

Back