What you guys doing right now.

I sent my loan confirmation letter off by special delivery today. It should hopefully put a stop to my continual wait for financing this year.

Later, I soldered a chip socket and some more connecting wires onto the robot's circuit board. The lack of a working extractor fan was noticeable, but I was able to steal a curled potato chip from an acquaintance soon after finishing.

I actually tried to solder two penny coins together whilst working on the circuitry. They quickly became too hot, and my experiment ended with two scorched coins, one of which depicting a monarch blessed with a large metallic pimple on her cheek.

Drinking my way through a cafetiere of Lavazza Rossa. Now probably isn't the best time to be doing that, but I've got a Monkey Island episode to play.

Explosions occur outside. I shall bide my time however: there is a decent display scheduled near here this weekend, which I plan to attend.
'Tis free, you see.

I don't usually use this thread, but I had to tell someone that I just spent the last *six hours* tidying the room. It's now tidy, but quite disorganized. I need to buy a couple of bookcases, throw out the final three stacks of old magazines that are left (I've actually been crying getting rid of so many old publications) and find somewhere for those last bits of "random crap I couldn't being myself to throw away".

ayase said:
Watching a firework display from my window. Living in the roof has it's advantages. ;)

I don't like fireworks after what happened yesterday =/ Was walking back home from the shops, and the people at one of the fireworks had to be drunk or something, because the angle at which the fireworks where going was dangerous, so much so that one heading in my direction. Thankfully it exploded early =/ But i'm sure that happened before as one of the shops alarms where going off.

There was supposed to be a video there but it didn't work. Never mind.
-----

I am now eating custard out of a tin (because it's the only thing left in the flat to eat for supper - I really need to go shopping) and watching The Sweeney.

Deliberating about handing over around £80ish to go to these Starfury conventions. They seem to be great fun. The upcoming Battlestar Galactica one has amazing guests, Echo-1 looks terrific (and I'd love to meet Tahmoh and Fran), Hallowhedon could be awesome, T1 is great because of it being both Chuck and T:TSSC related. Thomas Dekker is hilarious! If Kristen Bell turns up at their Veronica Mars one, I'd need to go to that as well.

GAH. So much money and so many things. I've almost decided I'm going to get a ticket to one of these as a present. I pretty much have to go by myself, but GAH - AWESOMENESS!

I've read that as "Starfurry" convention. Nothing against Furries, but it really surprised me to see you interested in them.

As for myself, I've woke up at silly o'clock to take on the early shift... =(

Counting the veins on the back of my eye lids as their so heavy this morning. Besides that, I'm just sat in the office waiting for work to kick in.

Jayme said:
Deliberating about handing over around £80ish to go to these Starfury conventions. They seem to be great fun. The upcoming Battlestar Galactica one has amazing guests, Echo-1 looks terrific (and I'd love to meet Tahmoh and Fran), Hallowhedon could be awesome, T1 is great because of it being both Chuck and T:TSSC related. Thomas Dekker is hilarious! If Kristen Bell turns up at their Veronica Mars one, I'd need to go to that as well.

GAH. So much money and so many things. I've almost decided I'm going to get a ticket to one of these as a present. I pretty much have to go by myself, but GAH - AWESOMENESS!

I don't get why they are called Starfury when there seems to be no mention of Babylon 5 on their site.

Also reading the forums. I have a half day as I've been told to use some of my holiday time up because I get my new holidays in December.

Back