What you guys doing right now.

After a pretty good night, I'm now nodding off here and there from lack of sleep. =_=
I think too much alcohol makes me sluggish, so I wasn't as motivated on the dance floor as usual.

Otherwise, I'm not looking foward to work and taekwondo today... I think I messed myself up this weekend. Lol.

i did the same of friday night

1 pint of Fosters
1 pint of Murphys
and about 7 shots of Gordon's

it was great untill i got home, thrown up and passed out on the bathroom floor -.-

Relaying the arrangements for MCM to some friends that are coming down with me.Also,sorry for not posting in awhile but with college I haven't had all that much free time!^_^;;;Please forgive me AUKN overlords!!!

Counting down the minutes till i can head off home. haven't got anything planned like, just want to get home and put my feet up.

memo....you drank that little and threw up? i'd blame the gordons *urgh*

updating my blog since it feels like forever...

it's about the Miyavi gig, which was awesome. I was wedged into a 20 row moshpit - yikes! I was squished, but it was ace.

Shattered... the past few days have been nothing but work. Really has been just 1 evening to myself and the rest is getting stuff ready, working on my feet all day and being bombarded with training info...

So I'm just letting my brain rest from all the action.

Today I spent hours not being able to reach the correct answer for a geometry question. My problem sheet doesn't demand any mathematical methods I'm not able to become familiar with, only I'm not completing it as quickly as would be convenient.

Zin5ki said:
Today I spent hours not being able to reach the correct answer for a geometry question. My problem sheet doesn't demand any mathematical methods I'm not able to become familiar with, only I'm not completing it as quickly as would be convenient.
You aren't using your brain to do calculations again are you Zin5ki? :roll:

"They peel them with their metal knives! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA" For mash get Smash!

Finally got my Google Wave invite, so I'm messing around with it currently. Need to give a few invites around to my friends for this to become fun.

Back