What you guys doing right now.

Spyro201 said:
Just finished playing some Final Fantasy. I'm up to the point where i've just landed in Costa del Sol :)

This games great, seriously.

(But please guys, i've not finished it before so no spoilers!)

And i'm about to go watch the latest 07-Ghost and some more Serei no Moributo :)

Turns out sephiroth is a [word removed by Rui]

Spyro201 said:
Just finished playing some Final Fantasy. I'm up to the point where i've just landed in Costa del Sol :)

The game is great at that stage. From Kalm to Cosmo Canyon, it's awesome to play. And I think FFVII is the only RPG where you get to go to Spain.

As much as Final Fantasy VII is a good game, I never quite got into it quite as much as some of the other FF games.

I'm currently relaxing in the warm, winter sun in New Zealand, and watching the day go by, whilst stopping a chicken from getting into my Uncle's house.

Aion said:
Spyro201 said:

The game is great at that stage. From Kalm to Cosmo Canyon, it's awesome to play. And I think FFVII is the only RPG where you get to go to Spain.

Yeah man i'm loving it. I'm still on Mt. Corel and it's great. What's really setting it apart for me is the marvelous soundtrack. (Especially when you're in Spain :p)

Currently Studying whilst at uni. Also hating my laptop for deleting all 90 gigs worth of stuff on here. My music collection gone in an instant =/ At least i still have some Hirasawa stuff i kept on my external...

Damn whom? Something with consequences as grave as damning should be executed with precision and forethought; the legal entanglements that'd otherwise result would be hellish!
(I don't study law though. I shall leave the specifics to those more acquainted with devilish jurisprudence.)

Colouring Spyro's pic on the PC as well as checking up here.
On the subject, I woke up today after leaving my submitted work on DA overnight, and was shocked to find 5 favourites over 11hrs! That's the most I've ever recieved in such a small time. *Buzzing.*

Edit: Page Topper! (I still dont know what that's important to some people, but... neh...)

Procrastinating about going back outside in the heat. I don't like the rainy weather we have been having, but I hate being too hot just as much.

Wow, I didn't know so many were like me and thought the sun's more of a bother than rain. Both are good in their abundance, but when it goes overboard, it's a nusience. (Such fickle creatures, we are.)

I'm just staring at the screen, looking for things to do.

Chaz said:
Colouring Spyro's pic on the PC as well as checking up here.
On the subject, I woke up today after leaving my submitted work on DA overnight, and was shocked to find 5 favourites over 11hrs! That's the most I've ever recieved in such a small time. *Buzzing.*

Edit: Page Topper! (I still dont know what that's important to some people, but... neh...)

:lol: My Final Fantasy desktop had a tonne of hits in moments of being put up. I was like "WTF".

I submitted it, reloaded the page and 2 favorites. It's really hit down well that desktop, i'm quite proud of it :)

Back