What you guys doing right now.

@ Chaz - Best of luck with your jobhunt!

Just got back from the dentist. There's something disheartening about handing over your dole money to the dentist. Those J-rock cds are gonna have to wait...

Manga Girls said:
@ Chaz - Best of luck with your jobhunt!

Just got back from the dentist. There's something disheartening about handing over your dole money to the dentist. Those J-rock cds are gonna have to wait...

is your dentist part of the nhs?

if so then you don't pay them

AFAIK you pay all dentists unless you're poor enough / a good enough scam artist to have one of those "I don't have to pay" cards. I've never understood why... You can have free organ transplants no matter how fabulously wealthy you are, but as soon as you're earning enough to be able to afford food you have to pay for dentistry.

Teeth are another thing about the human body which is outdated. They haven't evolved with us, hence they wear out too quickly. Genetic engineering or simply replacement with superior artificial parts, once your skull has grown to the right size would be my preferred option.

ayase said:
AFAIK you pay all dentists unless you're poor enough / a good enough scam artist to have one of those "I don't have to pay" cards. I've never understood why... You can have free organ transplants no matter how fabulously wealthy you are, but as soon as you're earning enough to be able to afford food you have to pay for dentistry.

i must be a great scam artist then

since i've not paid for any dental treatment in 5 years ;)

they just get me to sign a form and off i go

Feeling pissed off. I'm not getting a £3 .hack//Sign set and I forgot about an eBay item I was watching and was outbid by £1.

I had better f*cking win the lottery or something.

Without having to buy a ticket.

Getting read for the three and a half hour drive to my folks. I just hope London's orbital car park (M25) is flowing when I get there.

wondering how I can possibly have managed to lose a SCART cable.

It takes a special kind of absent-mindedness to lose a three metre long cable with massive plugs at each end in a room only measuring about 4x6 metres. Why the hell wouldn't it be behind the television like it always used to be?

I am into home cinema and have a huge collection of cables useually kept in the same place, but do you think I can ever find the one I want.

After an incident involving my bro's bag and drink bottle, I'm sat down, wondering if my manga will recover from a scarring injury of the purple squash type. Oh great manga spirits, please look after my dear friend in it's time of need... *Looks upwards and prays*

Not that bad really, just one of the corners is damp and redecorated lilac, so still readable. Just hope it doesn't stick pages together.

Depending on th title it could be difficult to explain why it is stuck together. On a similar note I ought to vet what I read at work Gantz Volume 5 was an uncomfotable read with the between chapter pages.

Trying to work out why Opera hates the forum, and, what song to learn next on guitar.

I'm thinking of covering the "Mii Shopping Channel".

Okay, what the **** is up with my ******* computer? The ******* hard drive is churning away to itself constantly again (after I stopped it doing that a long time ago by turning half of Microsoft's ******* useless built in memory eating software) and the ******* internet keeps slowing down to dial-up speeds every few minutes. ****.

I don't normally self censor but that was a lot of *******.

Back