What you guys doing right now.

Having a row with my Apple Mighty Mouse at the moment the scroll ball on top and some of the buttons keep sticking which means scrolling internet pages is a pain and expose keeps throwing a wobbly.

I'm currently aching from the surprising amount of effort that was required for me to sellotape bubble wrap around 8 items, sellotape the 8 jiffy bags shut, cut and sellotape a piece of paper to the jiffy bags, write the addresses on the paper, add more sellotape and then write my address on the back of each package. If I never see sellotape again it'll be too soon.

I'm not looking forward to posting all 8 items in a few hours. One has to go to Germany and I'm guessing I'll have to fill out a customs form... :/

Lupus Inu said:
Playing Persona 3: FES. This game is the BEST.

I'm actually preferring Persona 4, but thats just me =p

On topic: Currently getting some of my uni stuff together, only a week till I start back already, time went by faster than i expected, hah.

Chaz said:
Been to 1st Taekwondo lesson of the new year, and now looking at forums.
You practice taekwondo Chaz? I've loved to use the taekwondo fighters in Tekken =)

OT - just had dinner, leftovers from Christmas and New years. Whatever won't kill you makes you stronger... I guess >_>

chaos said:
Chaz said:
Been to 1st Taekwondo lesson of the new year, and now looking at forums.
You practice taekwondo Chaz? I've loved to use the taekwondo fighters in Tekken =)

OT - just had dinner, leftovers from Christmas and New years. Whatever won't kill you makes you stronger... I guess >_>
Well, my friends that do other training say that Taekwondo is meerly basic attacks and isn't as adaptable in a fight as other forms of fighting...

Although, all you really need is the basics of fighting, and then you deal with situations however they unfold. Besides, we do other forms of training in Taekwondo, like chi-flowing/meditation, grappling and formations (sequences of moves).

OT - Getting ready to FINALLY sort out my car. Then I'll be heading into the city.

Revising graphics and listening to music on MY LAPTOP =D
I waited since last Summer and now I have it back and WOOO XD
Trying to refrain from dancing around the room proved to be futile >.>

>>Xel<< said:
listening to music on MY LAPTOP =D
I waited since last Summer and now I have it back and WOOO XD
Trying to refrain from dancing around the room proved to be futile
Through ****** laptop speakers? lol

;D I love my ****** laptop speakers - I've been without them for months >O

I'm just so glad that I have my music back
Surviving off of dailymotion and youtube is not pretty o_O

My poor last.fm was getting cobwebs D=