What you guys doing right now.

Attempting to make some custom covers for Black Lagoon.

Just got V3 of Second Barrage and it doesn't have a reversible sleeve, totally ******* up the spines. Screw you MVM. That's the last time I buy any of your single volumes.

I'm studying Japanese in preparation for my exams next week :/

It's pretty difficult to get my brain to retain all of this information, especially because Japanese doesn't really follow the relative norms of Indo-European languages, so Japanese grammar is completely alien to me. Still, I love the language and I'm going to stick with it :]

CitizenGeek said:

It's pretty difficult to get my brain to retain all of this information, especially because Japanese doesn't really follow the of Indo-European languages, so Japanese grammar is completely alien to me. Still, I love the language and I'm going to stick with it :]

Ah, good luck, exams not too long after new year always where annoying to me, hah, mainly cause i'd usually relax all the time instead. Studying was way to hard to do when i had too much free time. =/

Anywho, on topic, currently finishing up some food before i go and watch Resident Evil: Degeneration. Should be a good watch i hope.

Practicing guitar while wondering what to watch next. Decided to watch You're under arrest next )

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
tuning my guitar properly

The question is... TO WHAT TUNING??

Drop C forever 8) 8)

I'm trying D# now. drop to C? I think that might be too much, but I'll give it a try soon.

I find it odd to use regular chords after all those years playing bass (one note at a time). I'm ok with power chords, but the regular ones are weird to me right now. I believe it's just a matter of practice.

CitizenGeek said:

It's pretty difficult to get my brain to retain all of this information, especially because Japanese doesn't really follow the of Indo-European languages, so Japanese grammar is completely alien to me. Still, I love the language and I'm going to stick with it :]

Good luck - learning a new language is not easy, but is always rewarding!
I have a firm belief that japanese is easy to speak, but it's really hard to learn to read and write.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
tuning my guitar properly

The question is... TO WHAT TUNING??

Drop C forever 8) 8)

I'm trying D# now. drop to C? I think that might be too much, but I'll give it a try soon.

I find it odd to use regular chords after all those years playing bass (one note at a time). I'm ok with power chords, but the regular ones are weird to me right now. I believe it's just a matter of practice.

Then a Drop tuning is your best friend. Use Drop D. Its easier than power chords. You just bar the top 3 strings, BANG theres your chord.

For me I have 1-54 strings so I can go to Drop C easily, but it rips my fingertips to play in standard.

Chaz said:
Blowing up galactic spaceships with my supreme eye beams!
Or just sitting here waiting for work. Talking on the forums and what not.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuDrvzXtJ8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuDrvzXtJ8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have no idea how it got to be 5 A.M :s

In any case, I'm in bed, listening to Komm, Susser Tod from the End of Evangelion soundtrack; it's one of the most epic and brilliant songs I've ever heard. It's upbeat but desperately sad at the same time. Memorable vocals with a catchy chorus, and all the images from EoE that go with this song make it a personal favourite :]

Ryo Chan said:
Worrying bout my future now Argos has announced job cuts
Hope your future is a bright one, mate. This credit crunch thing is finally biting hard =(

OT. watching "You're under arrest V5", browsing the forums and wondering if I can see my mum this year :/

Sat down a few hours ago to finally read Watchmen. Before I know it I'm on Chapter 11 and it's 2am. Mind blowingly brilliant stuff... Hard to see how the film will ever live up to it, it would need to be about six hours long.

ayase said:
Sat down a few hours ago to finally read Watchmen. Before I know it I'm on Chapter 11 and it's 2am. Mind blowingly brilliant stuff... Hard to see how the film will ever live up to it, it would need to be about six hours long.
Totaly need to get round to reading this before the movie release. ><

Back