What you guys doing right now.

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
watching My Hime

gd man

but it's mai-hime (yes i dislike the fact they only translated half the name lol ever do all of it or none ffs :D)
It's left as HiME because it's a play on words. I doubt it would make any sense if they translated it to "Princess" or the unabbreviated version of HiME.

>>Xel<< said:
I don't know what happened there >.>

What I was trying to say was recommend me a song and I might listen to them.

It happened to me too lol. Its cause you ended with the >.>

Get rid of it and it quotes fine lol.

As for a song; Tornado Of Souls

Listen to it. Its major badass.

Maxon said:
Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
watching My Hime

gd man

but it's mai-hime (yes i dislike the fact they only translated half the name lol ever do all of it or none ffs :D)
It's left as HiME because it's a play on words. I doubt it would make any sense if they translated it to "Princess" or the unabbreviated version of HiME.

yes but at the same time Mai is refering to the name of the main char :p so that shouldn't change either

Spyro201 said:
>>Xel<< said:
I don't know what happened there >.>

What I was trying to say was recommend me a song and I might listen to them.

It happened to me too lol. Its cause you ended with the >.>

Get rid of it and it quotes fine lol.

As for a song; Tornado Of Souls

Listen to it. Its major badass.

Ah, of course. Shifty eyes shall be no more XD

Now I remember why I didn't really continue listening to Megadeth XS
The vocalist. His voice annoyed me.
*puts up flame shield*
Apart from that, good song
I'm also wondering why in the hell I imagined Anthrax when you mentioned Megadeth O-o

Anywho, I'm watching a repeat of Live at the Apollo and playing Out of this World

Went into town today and looked onto the protests going on just beside Princes Street. Although i didn't agree with everything they where saying(that i heard), but i did find their chant of "George Bush, where are you, i want to chuck my shoe at you" somewhat humorous. At the moment though, planning out what to get for dinner.

I'm wondering why my rightside has started aching so bad, hoping it'll be better tomorrow and going to play some more WA5 before getting some sleep.

Listening to the FF:XIII battle theme that's been ripped from the official site. The final version is not as good as it was in the trailers, which is a shame.

Coursework... Argh, need to get this done before friday. Would be nice to have it checked before then, but time's getting short. My fault for being dumb and lazy I suppose.

Back