What you guys doing right now.

i'm making an attempt to enjoy this morning as it seems noone is up around here yet. So music is on and msn also, i'll go on the 360 soon if noone is still up

Arbalest said:
BabyDaddy said:
Crying myself to sleep, off of the fact school is nearly over for me. ;[

how long do you have of school left now? i only have 8 days of school before my exams then thats me

8 days? Iv'e got two weeks before I leave :cry: I really am looking forward to leaving school, I mean I'll miss some things.
Anyways, waiting to get my hair cut at the mo rubbing my eyes cause I'm exahsted. I worked hard this week! I havn't had a social life for a week! I'm going out today though celebrating that Ive finished all of my coursework!

just about to put a picture up on here. Yeah weill its 8 school days left, but i guess 2 weeks left if you include weekends and the bank holiday on monday

Woke up about 2 mins ago, sitting at the kitchin table at my dads laptop, using up the last of his dieing battery >.> Just scanning the forums and munching on a bowl of shreddies =x

As normal i can't sleep so i am up just surfing the web at the moment. and talking to a couple of people who i thought would be in bed at this time

watching my vast amount of AMV's through bordem

"she wants to go home, but nobody's home. Thats where she lies. broken inside"

Watching The Maxtrix on ITV1 and realising how it doesn't compare to Ghost In The Shell... So I might turn on my PS2 and play Ico some more... I love that game!

Back