What you guys doing right now.

In the graphics room with Friends Jake and Spike waiting for are lunch bell to go... FOOD!!!
Also watching spike drooling over more chrno pictures hitting jake with the comp mouse =x

Fullmetalsgal said:
So? I get 9 weeks at summer!

Liar! :) First of all you go back on Tuesday which is not a week and we only get 8 weeks now in the summer because we get an extra week in the Easter holidays and at Christmas! (we go to the same school)

Tohru-san said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
So? I get 9 weeks at summer!

Liar! :) First of all you go back on Tuesday which is not a week and we only get 8 weeks now in the summer because we get an extra week in the Easter holidays and at Christmas! (we go to the same school)

Jul- I mean, TOOHRU-SAN! I'm trying to impress here! Dont listen to her folks! She a little crazy! She think a monkey is the Sultan!

Right..shifting back to on topic stuff, i am home and planning to download some more music and stuff onto the computer. Also just working some stuff out that is happenin at the weekend and thats about it.

Just got back from seeing Silent Hill, was really good though I thought the ending could've been better. End credits had the opening song from Silent Hill 3 (sung my Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Mikoto in the GitS SAC dub) :D.

Necromancer said:
Just got back from seeing Silent Hill, was really good though I thought the ending could've been better. End credits had the opening song from Silent Hill 3 (sung my Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Mikoto in the GitS SAC dub) :D.

Oooo I hope to be seeing that next weekend.
Having a break from working on my book for Graphics. Ive done 5 pages..5 more to go. Oh well. I'm just listening to music and doodling on a bit of paper no my desk.

Just woke up a few mins ago, waiting for my mum to get ready so i we can go and get the stuff for my art exam in a few weeks T_T I'm not looking forward to it. The topic is "French Markets"
Also munching on a Bacon sandwich =x

wondering why my eye is sore and also making th emost of the computer seeing as noone was on it. need to get some studying done soon enough though seeing as my study leave for the exams starts on the 12th of may and i have a couple more prelims to get through in the weeks before that.

Sitting in Art at the mo, sposed to be looking for pictures and informtion on a franch cartoonists, but have been momentarily distracted =x

once again avoiding doing work, blah! really should start revision for final year exams, but i'm too sore from playing in an ice hockey tournament all weekend!

Chicken said:
once again avoiding doing work, blah! really should start revision for final year exams, but i'm too sore from playing in an ice hockey tournament all weekend!

I love ice hockey :D I hope you did well!

Just now I'm doing my english homework while hugging my Shigure plushie! I wish I'd done it earlier, I'm so tired :cry:

Back